Why even bother playing hardcore temp leagues anymore? They're the same now

"
Oh my I seem to have triggered someone and he says it's a fact man we really should give you a medal.

1) He uses the basic you play in SC therefor you're terrible

2) He seems to be very prideful and has a bigger ego then I do holy shit.

Man this is why people don't like some of you HC players because of this guy hes very upset.

https://gyazo.com/2d5771a0119926139bb64efc66c08df5

lmao!
Yep you're triggered like you can't even link it properly. Good god.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 21, 2016, 6:52:58 AM
having a godmode and playing the game recieving achievements for unlimited tries feels like the special needs kid getting the participation award

but if you enjoy it have fun

whats the deal here you play a game that you cant lose...how can you keep up with that
there is literally no challenge at all

to tell you how meaningless sc is you could go to merc malachai and kill him in white gear respawing unlimited times in front of the core...how is that an achievement....you get an achievement for that

biggest joke is you can die up to progress and to high level
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
HC temp leagues have a way better economy.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
ventiman wrote:

Good luck with that... seeing as your highest character is level 89 you obviously don't know a thing about high level and how a single death can set you back for DAYS.

Leveling above 90+ you need to play like it is hardcore, every death means countless of hours/currency loss and not to mention frustration.
And if you don't cheese it by chaining plateau/gorge it means actually running rippy maps, which will melt bad builds.
So you most certainly can't throw your corpse at monster if you are serious about leveling.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
First let me state, that I have played, and simultaneously enjoyed both rule-sets.

Now that this opening statement has set the tone, let us continue....

"
ventiman wrote:
having a godmode and playing the game recieving achievements for unlimited tries feels like the special needs kid getting the "participation award"

Oh, blessed be the gods. I love it when delusional exiles, who think, just because they rolled on HC, it miraculously means they are skilled. Bahaha, all these "so called" Champions of Wraeclast.

News flash gumby.

The countless plebs who take 10 days to achieve level 60. The immaculate suit one must wear to play as carefully as they can, only to die repetitively in their 70's. Those who Joined: July 28, 2012, and their highest is 89. Holy shit, that's so skilled. Better get them kids that fabled "participation award" to sooth said ego's that they can cope with it.

For crying out loud, you are in need of some serious guidance my child, if you are one, that truly believes in that tripe.

"Participation award" indeed. Congratulations on joining all the other special little snowflakes who are empowered behind the veil of illusion. Concealing their mad skills with the whim, "but but, I play on HC."

"
ventiman wrote:
you can die up to progress and to high level

Translation.

Spoiler
You don't understand shit.

"
Sojs wrote:
IT IS A FACT that softcore is a joke

when there is no risk of losing your character just endlessly grinding mobs playing loloololol xd crit build lolollololo omg i do so much dps loolloololol lets farm atziri hehe xd i am such good player

you're terrible, keep donating thousands of $$$$ to play your farming simulator

Regardless of rule-set, I-NO is better than you at POE, and that? Well, "IT IS A FACT"!!
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 21, 2016, 9:36:57 AM
"
Sojs wrote:
"

[Removed by support]

IT IS A FACT that softcore is a joke

when there is no risk of losing your character just endlessly grinding mobs playing loloololol xd crit build lolollololo omg i do so much dps loolloololol lets farm atziri hehe xd i am such good player

you're terrible, keep donating thousands of $$$$ to play your farming simulator

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experience

"
In default leagues, loss of experience is incurred upon death. The penalty is a percentage of the total required for the next level and is applied as follows:[1]

0% loss in normal difficulty
5% loss in cruel difficulty
10% loss in merciless difficulty

Don't be too hard on this one Amity :X
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

Good luck with that... seeing as your highest character is level 89 you obviously don't know a thing about high level and how a single death can set you back for DAYS.

Leveling above 90+ you need to play like it is hardcore, every death means countless of hours/currency loss and not to mention frustration.
And if you don't cheese it by chaining plateau/gorge it means actually running rippy maps, which will melt bad builds.
So you most certainly can't throw your corpse at monster if you are serious about leveling.

The other funny thing is, Level 89 isn't even 50% of the way to 100, it's Level 92. So he hasn't even hit the halfway marker. Ripping at 89 is a joke honestly, especially with how fast mapping is.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Don't be too hard on this one Amity :X

Just having a little fun. :)

Sippin' coffee.

SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info