Skill Reveal - Lacerate

Spell Echo built into a melee skill? About time!
Hope its red gem. Its perfectly fit on doomsower.
Annnnnd why does this not work with claws? Isn't slashing from side to side like the entire premise with claw attacks??? Come on GGG, when are you going to give claws some love again? They're like the red-headed step child of melee.
Nice! i can see this working well with curse on hit and cast on crit
This should apply some sort of bleed effect or be renamed to slash or something.

Also the sound is really weird, as its its a skill for blade type weapons it really should be more of a "swoosh" sound.

Besides that its nice to see some melee love =) However, it seems like >good< Melee-skills all have some kind of range to them. There really is no drawback to going ranged damage wise so why should anyone bother going melee in the first place. Make some true melee skills, possibly with significantly more damage at the expense of AoE and tune Ranged skills down - a 50% less dmg nerf to most ranged skills would still be too generous considering the current meta shift...

In general its far too easy to get screenwide-and-beyond coverage on a single skill use these days, but hey thats just my opinion.
For just 1 moment, I thought: here we are! a melee skill based on chaos damage :D
70 percent of ur physical damage converted to chaos damage :D
Stop enabling skill gems as a rewards for certain classes. Make them available to all. Im tired of asking ppl to buy me stupid clarity every league.
pretty cool
"
kot0005 wrote:
as many people are pointing out, please revamp current underpowered melee skills.

This and pls stop introducing new stuff unless you fix existing content.

Btw melee needs survivability more than anything else.
Seriously make it bleed it rename it <.< It's really annoying me lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info