[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

Im almost lvl 70, and i got some currency issues. My limit is Rive and Bor. Changing Doon for high pDPS weapon will be ok?
"
daemoneyes wrote:
How do you manage the mana cost of Blade flurry?i have to spam my mana potion and it gets annoying and i see you don't even use mana potions in the potions section.
What mana regen do you guys have. i'm at 15 manaregen/sec with 74/499 mana (rest reserved)

literally all you need plus the 2 leech nodes from the tree
Last edited by omnivore441 on Dec 7, 2016, 3:42:34 AM
"
Nappeexx wrote:
Just finished buying BoR, Rive and Singularity in breach. I have to say this is one of the best builds i have played in a while so thanks for this amazing guide!
I'm glad you like it!
"
DrNeox wrote:
My rares all need upgrading for defenses but how would I best (and most affordably) improve my DPS since I only have jewels left for my tree. My average hit with Inc. AOE is ~1500.
Also how did you calculate your % damages and the bleed/poison dps in your stats section?
Your jewelry and gloves lack flat physical damage and strength. You could also make a few merciless lab runs to get increased attack speed on your boots. If you don't feel like waiting till your gems are ready to flip you could buy high quality Culling Strike and Blood Rage (these two are really cheap, 2c each for 16-18% quality which translates into 11-13% increased attack speed). These are my jewelry and boots:
"
daemoneyes wrote:
How do you manage the mana cost of Blade flurry?i have to spam my mana potion and it gets annoying and i see you don't even use mana potions in the potions section.
What mana regen do you guys have. i'm at 15 manaregen/sec with 74/499 mana (rest reserved)
Did you pick up that .4% mana leech node in the Duelist area?
"
Perdulkin wrote:
Im almost lvl 70, and i got some currency issues. My limit is Rive and Bor. Changing Doon for high pDPS weapon will be ok?
Doon is your stat stick. If you can't afford it right now (as it's still fairly expensive) you could use Singularity. Personally I waited quite long before I got BoR and Rive, spent 40c on these two items, then another 10c on other gear, and according to the latest ratios I have 7c left to fit under 1ex, so for the time being I'm using Singularity myself. I'll also need to remove Lion's Roar from the guide, becuase thanks to Blade Flurry's popularity this 1 alchemy flask is now 40c in BSC.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Dec 7, 2016, 8:10:20 AM
l72, currency an issue but got a good drop and got all 3 items, doon, bor and rive.
next is lab merciless. (success)
Wanted to run a claw like build and this seemed a good fit for breach.
Last edited by skjutengris on Dec 7, 2016, 9:54:08 AM
What is a good choice for second weapon while I still can't afford Doon?
"
bkn wrote:
What is a good choice for second weapon while I still can't afford Doon?

singularity I guess.
DELETE
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Dec 7, 2016, 8:52:45 PM
Finally i did it. The most difficult thing was not getting lots of chaos orbs as i thought, but getting 113+ int. Gladiators are kinda stupid :) Though im not impressed with damage, but survivability makes me feel good for now. Hope Doon scepter will improve my dps for a lot.
hey what about using a shield you think it would also be viable?
"
SambaBrazil wrote:
hey what about using a shield you think it would also be viable?

cut dps about a third using the old one.
any other shield even more.

I have no issue staying alive with the set up unless I am getting into either massive oneshots or breach spells. I also use a different set up with cwdt using IC, duration and Vortex L5.
I find the chill helps with the survival. (No vaal trap for me)
dps with flurry seems good enough atm.
L18 gem at L82.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info