Get Your Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points!

"
Icanfly16 wrote:
I'm just curious since there is the radiant and alabaster sets coming from the boxes, are those sets going to go up for sale in the shop at a later point in time? Just don't wanna feel left out a set as i have got the alabaster gloves, helm, and boots but not the chest and would like to get the whole set eventually, not just spending a lot for a random chance of getting it. - - Already bought about 500 coins worth of boxes and got a lot of cool effects.

See the original announcement of the boxes. The only exclusive items from boxes are the gargoyle decorations. The rest of the new stuff will be in the shop July earliest.
5 skin transfers. Fine with me. I like having em to change ugly helmets to something better.
weekend sale... it says that offer is valid until 23.5.2016. So i still can buy the box to get another box until NEXT weekend ends?

just making sure before i spend my leftover points.
Last edited by Grotgoth on May 16, 2016, 6:02:17 AM
On my end it says until May 22nd, but that is probably because I am in a different time zone. If you go by what it states on your screen, you will be fine. Just remember this is a one shot deal per account. Buying the Solaris Mystery Box is the best way to get the highest value for your points while getting another for free. I hope you do as well as I did. :)
Bought:

Gift:

So now i can triplewield the Seraphskin effect... if a character comes out with atleast three arms and weapon slots... -_- They were only the second last skins i bought. Luckily i never buy these boxes at all, so it's only a microtransactiontab space blocker.
Last edited by Amahr on May 17, 2016, 5:56:03 AM
"
The sale will run from the time of this post until May 22, 2016 7:00 PM (CDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

this sale still happening ??
bought

IGN Halkzbro
Last edited by Halkz on May 20, 2016, 7:45:35 AM
nice but it just for one time. :Dd
how nice! but.. i only got 9 points now :)
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
I bought a currency tab and got the box, and bought the prophecy support pack couple of days later ..... can I get another box ? :DD
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info