Two-week Event News

Hopefully they remove Shrines from the game soon... And Ghosts. They're too much extra superfluous random encounter Mechanics that no one really likes and doesn't add much in the way of gameplay (and just adds more things for [newer] players to know/look out for.)

They'll have to cut some things eventually, for when we get new Mechanics, or else it'll be bogged.. So may as well cut stuff that doesn't accomplish anything and won't be missed, like Shrines (let's be honest, the ONLY reason people like them is for the pack size.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
(let's be honest, the ONLY reason people like them is for the pack size.)

Hey, I love getting that random Diamond/Acceleration/Echoing Shrine. Don't be overly generalizing.
Crit happens.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Not ascending until the end sounds like a strategy :D

Definitely!

Unless you're a Scion. That's just ridiculous to count all Scions as 1 Asc class. Bex, are you going to keep pretending the issue doesn't exist?

What ure talkin about? Not taking ascandancy is just stupidity. Does nobody knows u can CHANGE ur ascendency whenever u want?
U need a few respec points to do it, You get over twenty from quest and alweys u can use some regret orbs to change the ascendancy.
Any ascendancy even the worst is great boost to unascendenced character. So when u can change the ascendency in lab whenever u want it, playin two weeks without it is.. $#@#$#@ and NOT a "Strategy".

PS. sorry for the grammar its not my native language
"
VivisectoR82 wrote:

What ure talkin about? Not taking ascandancy is just stupidity. Does nobody knows u can CHANGE ur ascendency whenever u want?
U need a few respec points to do it, You get over twenty from quest and alweys u can use some regret orbs to change the ascendancy.
Any ascendancy even the worst is great boost to unascendenced character. So when u can change the ascendency in lab whenever u want it, playin two weeks without it is.. $#@#$#@ and NOT a "Strategy".

Again: Changing your Ascendancy class has been disabled for this event.
Pathfinder is so underrated , but guys if you haven't played pathfinder , you don't really know the feeling of ascending ... What you need DPS ? Survivability ? Movement ? etc...etc Pathfinder is the best , only the stationary fortify is better , but at some point pathfinder outshines it. Pathfinder is the God of scaling :D
"
Hopefully they remove Shrines from the game soon... And Ghosts. They're too much extra superfluous random encounter Mechanics that no one really likes and doesn't add much in the way of gameplay (and just adds more things for [newer] players to know/look out for.)

They'll have to cut some things eventually, for when we get new Mechanics, or else it'll be bogged.. So may as well cut stuff that doesn't accomplish anything and won't be missed, like Shrines (let's be honest, the ONLY reason people like them is for the pack size.)

too much stuff? no such thing ...

fyi diablo 2 had shrines, thats why theres shrines
So our Talosian overlords are being amused with their latest simulation on the poor exiles.

"
We've been enjoying watching the community battle against the previous league mods in the Two-Week Perandus Flashback Events!

This is further proof that they really care not for the exiles and we only exit for their mental stimulation and thus anything we post is of little interest to them. Sigh!

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Why is Talisman not included in this event?
"
Jerle wrote:
Not ascending until the end sounds like a strategy :D

I wonder if when you ascend you will end up in a diner with the Ancients that created the stargates and who had ascended long ago? Oh damn me... my thoughts drift from one sci-fi to another. That's what happens to all exiles after the Talosian overlords have been implanting simulations of Wraeclast in our brains for too long. Or am I mad because of these damn virtue gems in me? Either way it really doesn't matter what has caused my insanity.    ;)

Edit: Ascending when you get to level 100 sounds like a great idea. Beats having nothing to do other than eventually falling on my own sword (I'm stuck fast in the muck and filth of Wraeclast forever).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 11, 2016, 6:12:51 AM
"
Alysma wrote:
"
VivisectoR82 wrote:

Again: Changing your Ascendancy class has been disabled for this event.

Unfortunately I saw this too late. Just did merciless lab and refunded all my points, just to get the message it's not possible to change ascendancy :/

Why not just remove people that changed ascendancy from the leaderboards, since most players do not care about them anyway?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info