Two-week Event News

I started playing this game when Domination and Nemesis was on, I don't mind it being on permanently. This schedule looks deadly btw. I'm glad to see Beyond not being all over the place. Last time people complained a lot about it, even though it sounds cool on paper. It's like communism.
"
Jerle wrote:
Not ascending until the end sounds like a strategy :D

Definitely!

Unless you're a Scion. That's just ridiculous to count all Scions as 1 Asc class. Bex, are you going to keep pretending the issue doesn't exist?
Last edited by Kelvynn on May 11, 2016, 2:12:13 AM
Beyond tomorrow. That will be fun with Perandus mobs :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
There are so few guardians because the class pushes low-life really hard and the Labryinth REALLY punishes low-life right now. You just try to run lab as a hybrid life/Es or pure Es build. It's dumb. I know. I'm one of the few guardians and I still haven't completed Merc lab.
Beyond is coming+ domi get ready to rumble. Thats my build are for\o/ hype. Day 15-16 a complete poe, that's really nice. Bring it on ggg.
Last edited by 2pher on May 11, 2016, 4:07:47 AM
I hope to count only the first ascendancy class you take, because that will be unfair. To level as OP class and re-ascend as a rarely played class at the end of the league ...
Path of Ascendant
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Forever unascended since I already got one character in each league to lvl 40 for a shot at the wolf. :-D

"
knikolov wrote:
I hope to count only the first ascendancy class you take, because that will be unfair. To level as OP class and re-ascend as a rarely played class at the end of the league ...

Being able to change your Ascendancy class has been disabled for this event. ;-)
Last edited by Alysma on May 11, 2016, 3:33:26 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Not ascending until the end sounds like a strategy :D

Definitely!

Unless you're a Scion. That's just ridiculous to count all Scions as 1 Asc class. Bex, are you going to keep pretending the issue doesn't exist?

What issue?
Nobody forces you to play Scion, your fault if you do so. Unless you need to play Scion for your OpOp build. Then i don't see any problems at all. It's the intention of GGG.
"
knikolov wrote:

Switching Ascendancy-classes is disabled during the event afaik.

E: Oops, i'm too late.
Last edited by Antaiseito on May 11, 2016, 3:39:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info