New Unique Strongboxes

Yeah, it's all find and dandy, but in my almost 4000 hours playing I only found 2 unique strongboxes, and they were both Strange Barrels.
Would you please improve the spawn rate of these? So some of us can ACTUALLY FIND ANY?
"
Yeah, it's all find and dandy, but in my almost 4000 hours playing I only found 2 unique strongboxes, and they were both Strange Barrels.
Would you please improve the spawn rate of these? So some of us can ACTUALLY FIND ANY?
let me guess

both SnakeBites
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
cool
While this looks amazing, I am afraid I will not be able to open any of these without freezing my screen 30sec-1min. Because even exile box gives 2-3sec freeze nd these will be much worse. Good for future PC owners tho...
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
~8000h playtime, never saw one. its cool to make content, sombody just cant see because the rate is so fucking low.. So im not rly hpyed about new content i will never see
Last edited by Moritonel on May 9, 2016, 8:36:49 PM
Yay! More of the things only bot accounts experience :D
"
Shimaran wrote:
Fix your servers.

Not the place to whine about server stability. I don't know what gateway you play on but I'm on D.C. and haven't had any connectivity or lag issues since the first week or so of perandus when it was REALLY unstable. As far as I know those issues are mostly fixed, perhaps it's on your end or only on your gateway, which would be unfortunate. Servers aren't entirely under GGG's control. They simply rent server space with a hosting company, the server company is responsible for maintenance, keeping servers online, etc.
"
Yay! More of the things only bot accounts experience :D

There's a negligible amount of botting that happens on GGG's main servers. (Garena is a whole unrelated issue)

Also, I can't help but notice your account is less than two months old. To me this could mean 1 of 3 things. 1) you are a new player and don't have many hours played, which would explain why you haven't seen a unique strongbox. 2) Your main account was perma-banned for hmmm perhaps botting? Therefore you can't really whine either way. 3) You haven't played in a while and forgot your old account or just wanted a fresh start....in which case you still really have no reason to whine because it's a free to play game releasing free updates for you to play or not to play as you wish.

great job !!!! ... for some thing that nobody will ever see xD.
will they all drop a mortem morsu like the strange barrel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info