New Unique Strongboxes

"
candyflowers wrote:
I notice a lot of people complaining about Unique Strongboxes. I have always carried chance orbs with my characters and noticed that the rate of getting a unique Strongbox seems higher than chances white items.
doing the same here

never got one :(
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
really great art
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
those look awesome!! i come across the unique strongboxes way too infrequently. i do wish they appeared slightly more often. :-/
ha ha ha ja sabe ne clodovil Chupa mama!!!
Nice! Good Job!
the moment they introduce strongboxes i only found 1 unique and that was when act4 was out... the respawn rate are insanely low
I stopped using chance orbs on strong boxes, never got a unique.
Seems a bit pointless to make new unique strongboxes since most players probably have not even seen the old ones.

It would be nice if you tweaked their spawnchance a bit.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Strimlaren wrote:
Seems a bit pointless to make new unique strongboxes since most players probably have not even seen the old ones.

It would be nice if you tweaked their spawnchance a bit.

2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes
Strongbox Balance:
The chance of a finding a unique strongbox has been greatly increased.

lol
Casually casual.

Can't wait to come across these once every 8000 maps.

PS.

I've seen strange barrel a handful of times (under 5).
Empyrean apparatus? never.
Koam's cache? Once I think. In coop. And I didn't click it.

That's after 8 characters taken from 1 to (90-95) and dozens of race characters. Ya gotta wonder who this stuff is designed for if you can get to 90 without seeing a single unique strongbox, when most players quit before even finishing act 3 merciless.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on May 9, 2016, 8:06:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info