New Unique Strongboxes

This is an interesting and fun way to implement past content (like warbands) back into the game, I just hope the rate of the unique strongboxes goes up even if slightly. Anyways, seeing new uniques that are not nescesary items is pretty cool c:
I'm really excited about more new content that I'll never see. How about we up the rate on unique strongboxes just a tad? I've still yet to come across one since they were introduced.
Last edited by RedsManRick on May 9, 2016, 11:02:46 PM
I think I've only ever encountered a unique strongbox (aside from unique maps) once while _ever_ playing this game, and none at all this season.

Considering that I've found 8 pages worth of uniques alone, that seems insanely disproportionate. So many of the unique items in this game are complete trash, too. And I don't mean that in a "this doesn't work for end-game", but more of a "this is hardly any different from a good rare" or "This is too similar to this other unique", or "this is complete trash" (I'm looking at those good-for-nothing, 95% of unique jewels)

I remember when I first started playing this game, I'd find maybe 1 unique a day? Maybe if I was lucky or played enough?. Now, I feel that it's like 10+ per day, and this is without magic find. Despite this, no unique strongboxes. It just feels really off. I think the majority of players don't even know about them because they're never talked about and never seen.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on May 9, 2016, 11:01:52 PM
I've been playing since closed beta and I still haven't found 1 unique strong box or 6L 1 item. This league I haven't gotten 1 exalt drop. My RNG is the worst when it comes to this game.
"
Shimaran wrote:
Fix your servers.

^this^....got dc'd twice a few nights ago.
well in 2000 hours of PoE I found 3 unique strongboxes in my life.

So all of this is nothing and pretty useless new changes if you don't change the "unique strongbox spawn rate" of the game.

Not asking to find a unique box every map, but at least once after 50 maps would be a better number than 3 in 2000 hours.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I bet they only spawn in the league with in the league.
Well, that's exciting then, isn't it?
Very nice! It's good to see strongboxes getting a bit of love! Pity it probably won't be in in time for the current round of flashback, though. I wonder if it'll be possible to "chance" a normal strongbox into a unique.
We are never so offensive as when we are being defensive. (-me?)
LOL, Spark builds can't do Deshret's Storm, Spark can't hit flying mobs (Animated Weapons). At least, they can't do it without using a different skill. 10/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info