Skill Reveal - Ancestral Warchief

Why phy dmg... same shit with Fortify only phy dmg, why not just melee dmg and let ele users have some fun.

/rant
I don't think i've written many (or even ANY) salty posts since i joined but:

MEH....

Let's play the 2 week and forget about this :)
Exiled for Eternity
If you don't rebalance those horribly overtuned super-clear speed skills I very much doubt anyone is ever going to waste their time using these badly designed totems, honestly.
"
SirAnoobis wrote:
If you don't rebalance those horribly overtuned super-clear speed skills I very much doubt anyone is ever going to waste their time using these badly designed totems, honestly.

This is exactly what I think.

And I really don't like the idea of totems for melee builds.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Melee is already in a bad spot compared to ranged builds. Mostly thanks to the Champion ascendancy. And this will make even more builds that you would traditionally play as a melee go with these totems instead.

I would like to see something done about the current state of the game where being in melee range is a huge disadvantage.
F)="#% that´s horrible.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Glacial hammer crying by watching on that free aoe of new skills.
Looks nice but why a Totem again?
Wish both skills were some kind of minions that follow me.

Add a third one, like Ancestral Warhound or something like that, restrict each Ancestral Skill to one Marauder Ascendancy Class.
For example
Berserker-> Warhound
Juggernaut-> Protector
Chieftain -> Chieftain.

Repeat this for every other character/ascendancy class with unique skills/look for every ancestral skill and you get more than some numbers on the passive tree.
Selffound FTW!!!!
"
"
Newwby wrote:
How is the previous Ancestor totem going to be balanced so as not to become immediately obsolete?

It would be stronger for single target damage.

And single target doesnt matter.
It looks like Protector failed at what GGG tried to do, so they made a bit better gem with built-in splash (remember kids, single target skills with no splash sucks).

To be honest, its just sad, seeing how the skill team cant into balance of their own game.

looks weak .. ice nova, shockwave .. etc would be just as good, and provides more benefits for current gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info