Skill Reveal - Ancestral Warchief

am i missing something? i pretty much scaled through this game in 2 days acts 1-4.then i start over doing same thing but on harder level? is that all there is to this game?no other areas,acts open world pvp...etc?
I can see that character is wearing Cloak of Flame Alt Art and Skyforth with 3D Art!!!!!!!!
Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYE!
Last edited by DearMyFriend on May 6, 2016, 4:01:55 PM
wack-a-mole version 2.0! Now, if we could only link leapslam to it...or lightning warp...
🐢
"
stormin1971 wrote:
am i missing something? i pretty much scaled through this game in 2 days acts 1-4.then i start over doing same thing but on harder level? is that all there is to this game?no other areas,acts open world pvp...etc?

Next you need to map once your in act 4 merciless. Maps range from tier 1 through tier 15, with the higher tiers geared for lvl 90 and above. Then, there is the Queen, Atziri. You fight her using the fragments you find when you do vaal side areas. The, you collect fragments from the Atziri fights to run Uber Atziri. Some of the best items in the game drop from Uber, like Acuitys gloves, Atziri's disfavor axe etc. Once you have mastered these free, in game options, THEN there is HARDCORE! Beyond this...every 3-4 months new leagues come out that implement new game mechanics, skills, expansions, gems, jewels, bosses, maps, content, items, uniques, etc. THEN, there are race seasons! Races are done through a couple weeks/months where you earn points that go towards alternate art and race only gear! The races change and are dynamic, old races are brought back and re-mixed with new ideas. This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are many other things that I have forgot.

Have fun! Free game! Wooooooooo!
🐢
Wow! another totem, I already love all totems in the game all I wanted was another one! Kappa ¬¬
"
Koheleth wrote:
"
stormin1971 wrote:

Next you need to map once your in act 4 merciless. Maps range from tier 1 through tier 15, with the higher tiers geared for lvl 90 and above. Then, there is the Queen, Atziri. You fight her using the fragments you find when you do vaal side areas. The, you collect fragments from the Atziri fights to run Uber Atziri. Some of the best items in the game drop from Uber, like Acuitys gloves, Atziri's disfavor axe etc. Once you have mastered these free, in game options, THEN there is HARDCORE! Beyond this...every 3-4 months new leagues come out that implement new game mechanics, skills, expansions, gems, jewels, bosses, maps, content, items, uniques, etc. THEN, there are race seasons! Races are done through a couple weeks/months where you earn points that go towards alternate art and race only gear! The races change and are dynamic, old races are brought back and re-mixed with new ideas. This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are many other things that I have forgot.

Have fun! Free game! Wooooooooo!

Oh! I forgot the masters! You can have masters that you meet, train and then add to your hideout. They each give daily quests and you can lvl them up to a high lvl. They give you workshop tools for your hideout that you can you to customize (craft) all of your weapons, armour, and jewelry! Each master has a specific hideout that can be claimed, and then, customized. GGG does hideout specials that showcase the best hideouts created by us the players. Say your bored of mapping, you could easily spend a couple days just designing your hideout.
🐢
can you try to make more server improvments? the server still has hard time working and in this flashback league i feel like the game is unplayble.. also when there are too many peapoles after i get 1 lag spike my game dosent show me anything that happends unless i resize the window and then it only showing me what happend when i resized it.. like a picture that can give me a clue to what is going on.. im using dell with windows 7 if that helps finding this problem
Eh, I think these new melee totems are good for melee, they're nice and all, but I kind of wish they would make the targeting better, ie for single target skills (with or without aoe).

There are just too many old skills that are straight up crap because you can't hit anything.
FACEBREAKER!
FeelsKindaBadMan
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info