Two-Week Flashback Perandus Events - The Votes Are In!

You have a point; a LOT of people voted for SSF. clearly there is some real demand for it, more than just a handful of Redditors as some of us thought. Clearly GGG should do a SSF league of some sort this year.[/quote]

funny is back in d3 days same things were mentioned for self found league for that game even though getting an option (to trade) taken from a game or any other option that was previously in the game destroys any type game. D3 is currently a ghost town with less then 1 million players down from 16+ million original..... Because it went self found, the vocal/just complaining majority was listened to and the entire real player base was lost.

I play self found (mostly, 80% of chars) and sometimes when I feel like taking a shortcut and trade, sometimes just straight out trade from start. But best part out about is having the OPTION to decide on my own................[/quote]

Nobody asked to remove trading forever. We ask for OPTIONAL competitive 1-2 week SSF events every few months. Nothing more, nothing less. Trading events are not competitive since you can get carried, RMT, plus teams have a huge advantage over solo players.[/quote]

not sure if you reading what I wrote or understanding what I said... Im a 80% of the time ssf player who plays solo always.......... But im against options taken away for any reason just because some people have an advantage over others (like having more friends lol).

anyways I wasn't arguing with you cause nothing to argue... Ive seen this road before in 2 other games (one I already mentioned before) that I used to play and don't want any options taken away for any league for any reason. I would have loved it if it was a race season with events that had no trade no party but this is a 16 day event..... You should do what im gonna do and skip the event and come back fresh for new season in june.... Just to show you how much less I care about this league but against the idea of options taken away.....
This is going to be insanely intense! And I'm looking forward to every second of it! Wish I could play that much though :(
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Azorien wrote:
"
otinanai2 wrote:
And once again the SSF folks ignored. GGG you are shooting yourself in the foot when you constantly ignore 37% of your playerbase.

I wonder what prevents someone from not trading and playing solo in a regular league. It would be different story for those other 63% of players if it was SSF.

RMT & JSP
"Sorry for my bad English"
"
otinanai2 wrote:
"
Azorien wrote:
"
otinanai2 wrote:
And once again the SSF folks ignored. GGG you are shooting yourself in the foot when you constantly ignore 37% of your playerbase.

I wonder what prevents someone from not trading and playing solo in a regular league. It would be different story for those other 63% of players if it was SSF.

SSF is about competing against other players. SSF without a SSF ladder is pure masochism and doesn't appeal to 99% of SSFers.

In that case you are talking about some percentage of players who are unsatisfied about how competition works in this game out of small fraction of players who care about competition at first place. Not 37% of playerbase. It would barely be a scratch to the foot, not shooting in the foot.
a bit sad theres no talisman :(

its nice change but still would love to see it void league and with 150% IIQ and IIR.
and its not void league! awesome :D
yep lets Put beyond in Pandarous leauge that wont screw over anybody lmao
10pm but what time?
"
neroth wrote:
10pm but what time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info