Two-Week Flashback Perandus Events - The Votes Are In!

For the people who cried for SSF race so hard, I don't know if you have played the 5day selffound race where the reward was an awakening beta key. From the opinion of myself and many other friends of mine, it was a traumatic and miserable PoE experience.

99% of players was playing flameblast that league. Literally 99%. And this number goes up to 100% on top 50 ladder. The race became a competition of who has the best map and flameblast-related unique drop RNG. At day 3 of the race GGG pushed out the awakening supporter packs which involves a beta key. It quickly depopulated the race leagues as if it was a savior, cuz the SSF race was truly a pain.

As for flashback leagues, they are always the most fun I have with the game where the player's ARPG skills and game knowledge are truly tested.
But then there are those that yells 'jsp flashback leagues'. Like, I don't even know. Do you want GGG to balance the game around RMTers? Certainly no.
"
Starting time: maj 06, 2016 10:00 e.m.
End time: maj 23, 2016 12:00 f.m.

am pm? wtf is this em and fm? could we please have proper time formats? or atleast a countdown so we dont have to guess a time to log in??

How do i change my signature?
FLASHBACK IS BACK, YES!
another problem - build for 2 weeks, double firestorm totem marauder or chin sol PB assassin with opportunity to use voltaxic later?
No SSF, I won't play in it I guess.
I can only hope that GGG has seen that so many people wanted a SSF event (38% of 11k+ voters) and will accomodate smtg in the future...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Exodus_820 wrote:
For the people who cried for SSF race so hard, I don't know if you have played the 5day selffound race where the reward was an awakening beta key. From the opinion of myself and many other friends of mine, it was a traumatic and miserable PoE experience.

Nobody is crying for a SSF race, people are cyring for a SSF ladder. POE isn't implenting one therefor forcing us to ask for a SSF race instead of a ladder. Don'T blame us, blame GGG.
Oh and i played this whole league SSF among others.

"

99% of players was playing flameblast that league. Literally 99%. And this number goes up to 100% on top 50 ladder. The race became a competition of who has the best map and flameblast-related unique drop RNG. At day 3 of the race GGG pushed out the awakening supporter packs which involves a beta key. It quickly depopulated the race leagues as if it was a savior, cuz the SSF race was truly a pain.

Well what do you think would happen if the rewards in this league would be let's say 100 Demis for the best 100 players.

Oh wait, the same, a majority of the players playing the most OP build/group. Therfor your argument is invalid.

"

As for flashback leagues, they are always the most fun I have with the game where the player's ARPG skills and game knowledge are truly tested.
But then there are those that yells 'jsp flashback leagues'. Like, I don't even know. Do you want GGG to balance the game around RMTers? Certainly no.

Haha, bullshit.
Those flashback events arn't harder at all, they are easier. Why? Because you get so much more loot to easily compensate for the slightly increased difficulty. I played talisman,perandus, 4week flashback and 4 week darkshrine SSF.
Guess what, Talisman was the hardest, then perandus, flashback and DS. The true difficulty of this game is:
1.)Obtaining mappool//Getting gear
2.)Using the gear to dominate arbitary difficulty by either killing everything before it touches you and/or beeing nearly invincible.

Don't get me wrong i do agree that Flashback events are more fun than Perandus or Talisman but that's not because they are harder. That's mainly because of LOOT.
Last edited by DasName on May 4, 2016, 3:01:30 AM
"
Am I getting this right, that the league starts at May 7th, 4am German time ?

Nope. It's already displayed in your (our) local time - given you actually logged in from Germany. It's May 6th, at 10pm (22:00 Uhr).

"
League was determined before polls
polls are just damage control for people to feel happier and needed

because of no ssf I'll just wait till next big patch

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Good Job GGG for manipulating your Polls so you are sure SSF doesnt win.

This poll is an illusion exile!

Illusion of choice

What the heck is wrong with you people? Would you mind taking off your tin foil hat for a second and think again?
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on May 4, 2016, 3:07:09 AM
First!
Best of luck to everyone.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Inarion1986 wrote:

What the heck is wrong with you people? Would you mind taking off your tin foil hat for a second and think again?

Well, let's see:

1.) Question:
Do you want to play Perandus or something different?

2.)Question:
Do you want to play Perandus or something different?

See the pattern there?

By the way i play SSF an i obviously voted for flashback. Voting for Perandus-SSF would have been stupid.
Last edited by DasName on May 4, 2016, 3:18:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info