PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Two-Week Flashback Perandus Events - The Votes Are In!

I wonder when they'll start a new league/race in favor for the EU people, and not the US...
Always starting at extremely late hours in EU, it's stupid :(
"
TravisL wrote:
Spoiler

I was mainly talking about
"
The Standard and Hardcore Competitive Perandus Events will occur alongside the current Perandus Leagues. However, you don't need to sacrifice your Perandus Challenge Rewards in order to participate. Challenges can be completed in either the main Perandus Leagues or these Competitive Events. You can make progress in either to have it count towards your overall number of challenges.

If "regular" perandus sc/hc has nothing to do with these competitive events, why mention it? Or are they talking about you can complete 40 challenges in two-week then collect the footprint/weapon/portal effect when it's over?Em, I think I just answered the question myself.

The mtx you get as a reward for completing challenges and those you can win in the raffle are different things. But yes, you can complete challenges in the races, too (e.g. fully clear the Perandus Manor map) and they count for the regular Perandus challenge rewards like the footprints or the portal effect. :-D
this may be silly question but....
I can not see any Warbands out there
does area have mandatory Warbands, Stronbox and Rogues per map or just some chance to spawn?
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
The mods for each area will spawn them regardless. I have yet to not encounter an extra box, or a warband member. Sometimes it's a group of them or sometimes it's just 1 beefier mini boss.
Last edited by xxlstdiciple on May 8, 2016, 1:12:18 PM
Ascendancy classes are mandatory upgrades which you must suffer through a roguelike element of Path of Exile to obtain. Also you can obtain enchantments for gear via completing a labyrinth

Your build is worse if you don't use ascendancys and enchantments.

What happens if your PC crashes on every instance of "Aspirants trial" but nowhere else in game?

What happens when lag causes off screen traps to hit you, resetting your run again?

What happens if you simply do not like the labyrinth?

I'm happy that the labyrinth is in the game but tying the acquisition of two sets of upgrades to finishing the labyrinth is a horrible idea.

The enchantment reward given at the end of a labyrinth could remain the prize for completing it.

Though if Ascendancys are to remain in the game they should be given after completing all trials in a certain difficulty and before the labyrinth.

Make Things For Smile!
I'd just like to say that I love this flashback event. Takes the tedium out of leveling somewhat. Can't wait for the last two days :)
When are we getting the 2wk flash back rewards?
R.I.P 4.B.
Is there a list to see if you won anything?
"
Sadpandabearz wrote:
Is there a list to see if you won anything?

^

Or should we just check our stash ? And if yes do the rewards come almost instantly ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info