Farewell, fellow exiles.

Five days later and you're still here... not much on short goodbyes, are you?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Yep, I still have hopes for this game.

I had to double-check to see if you were the person I thought you were--the random who was making snide remarks previously. And I was right.

You are nothing if not consistent.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Yep, I still have hopes for this game.

I had to double-check to see if you were the person I thought you were--the random who was making snide remarks previously. And I was right.

You are nothing if not consistent.

Too old to change. Are you really expecting them to trash their plans for their game over 5 days?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 8, 2016, 12:31:20 PM
"

imo it's a very good design, doesn't matter what u wear nor what u are build - the damage dealt is always based on the same "stat(s)"

I strongly disagree. You spend hours planning your build, hours executing it and farming, looting, buying, gearing. For your expensive/hard farmed gear to not matter, is an anticlimax. Like the Atziri fight - you can spend hours therocrafting the perfect, tanky build - but in the end, why bother building tanky when it doesn't help against traps, and bosses one shot you no matter how tanky you are?

Yeayeah, I know, they are "easy" to dodge. But again, with a lot of boss mechanics and lab traps in mind, build diversity will always be movemovemove, DPSDPSDPS. It hurts the build diversity. A lot.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on May 8, 2016, 12:57:18 PM
Traps only matter the first few times through the Lab. After you learn to avoid them, they're a non-issue. There's a lot to learn in the lab, and it's very unforgiving while you're doing it.

But once you've got the new mechanics down, the only complaint I have is the duration of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info