Farewell, fellow exiles.

when youve played for that long and have good knowledge about the game, then you'll come back again, trust me ;)

cu soon.
"
ventiman wrote:
As long as the lab isnt fixed ppl will avoid it or just plain quit

Whats the big deal give points at 35 55 and 75 gating it behind stupid minigames which the majority hates has to be fixed asap

Yes iam biased seeing 30k armor 500reg lowlife die in seconds due to shitty traps compared to tanking 3 unique perandus in a t10 solo is just shitty design

The fact a hc player has to fear the lab even at 80+ is such a dumb design

Op i understand you completely same boring trials over and over and the tedious lab totally get it

Farewell you wont be the last

imo it's a very good design, doesnt matter what u wear nor what u are build - the damage dealt is always based on the same "stat(s)". completing the lab is were game-mechanics come into play, also nobody is forced to run the lab, same as with extra skillpoints from sidequests. If you want them, u have to complete a side-part of the game.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
How is it a good design if builds are gated behind a dumb dodge or die shit?

Lets take the beacon summoner u have to play lab to even enable that build and its only one of many builds thats gated behind that shit

Hey your 20ex build is useless now show us if u can play dodge or die....dumb shit
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
How is it a good design if builds are gated behind a dumb dodge or die shit?

Lets take the beacon summoner u have to play lab to even enable that build and its only one of many builds thats gated behind that shit

Hey your 20ex build is useless now show us if u can play dodge or die....dumb shit

Whats the problem on dodging "shit"?
Because u cant run blind to the end, kill a boss and done? (like the side-quests)

Also i havnt reached the point to say, "wow i cant finish the lab". (nomatter if LIFE/CI/LL build)
It's always the same, check what the traps are doing, how they are moving, don't get hit multiple times, kill some packs > got full flasks again > next trap construct. It isnt that hard....

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Well if it were the other way around and 20ex builds would have an easy time other people (or maybe even the same) would come out of the woodwork and complain that the points are gated behind meta flipper gear whatever.

Personally I would like the lab to be less hard for ES chars. But that is because I like to play them and I know that I am a shitty player. Not the games fault although there might be a better balance. I suck! Other people don't. That's about it.
Last edited by horstkaracho on May 3, 2016, 7:26:26 AM
"
horstkaracho wrote:
Well if it were the other way around and 20ex builds would have an easy time other people (or maybe even the same) would come out of the woodwork and complain that the points are gated behind meta flipper gear whatever.

Personally I would like the lab to be less hard for ES chars. But that is because I like to play them and I know that I am a shitty player. Not the games fault although there might be a better balance. I suck! That's about it.

Anti-bleed flasks, be patient, maybe use blink arrow on offhand slot.
Usually stacking "faster Es regeneration start" helps aswell, so u remove the bleed, almost instant start ES regen and are back on full ES ones the trap is back into the ground (at spike traps e.g.)
Every other type of traps have a blind spot were u can stand and regen to full ES before moving on.

"
"
horstkaracho wrote:

Personally I would like the lab to be less hard for ES chars. But that is because I like to play them and I know that I am a shitty player. Not the games fault although there might be a better balance. I suck! That's about it.

Anti-bleed flasks, be patient, maybe use blink arrow on offhand slot.
Usually stacking "faster Es regeneration start" helps aswell, so u remove the bleed, almost instant start ES regen and are back on full ES ones the trap is back into the ground (at spike traps e.g.)
Every other type of traps have a blind spot were u can stand and regen to full ES before moving on.

Appreciate the help. I do know it though. But additionally to sucking big time, i suck very impatiently :D. I just wanted to emphasize the point that sometimes it's the players fault and that's ok. The Ascendancy classes shouldnt be something you just get. They are way too powerful for that. And still, this game gives you everything you need to achieve them. Hell, you can even respec. Why not? Don't listen to the instant gratification monkey in your head.

Nevertheless, I'm very glad I completed the enchant challenge with my life based char before I sold him off :D

Edit: But that's enough derailment. Let's not have this thread degenerate into another lab rant. To the OP all the best.
Last edited by horstkaracho on May 3, 2016, 8:03:45 AM
Cya in some months.

And if not 3,5 years is a heck of a long time to be playing a game.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
All the best OP, hopefully you will be back at a later stage. If not take care.
#NeverGoing90
I rage quit so many times over the years.
Not very smart I admit.
Now I just leave it there instead.
The game is getting harder which with my poor ability features are getting out of reach for me.
This is the only game I will ever play again.
I'm 66 this month and I'm losing my edge.
Not that I had much to lose.

I don't play much now. I play solo and never traded. I don't like the system. Never did.

I think I've spent a good sum in financial support and I feel I got my money's worth.
I admire the players that can really advance in the game.

This the only game that I won't give up completely.

I've gone back to D3 three times and it's gone for good this time. Not going to waste my SSD space on that.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info