[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

How did you get 4 off colors on your alpha howl :( What would you suggest until someone is able to throw the dumptruck's worth of chromes it will take?
Last edited by Gehstal on Sep 8, 2016, 12:11:13 AM
First I wasted ~1000 chromes on my own alphas without success and then I bought the only one available on the market :D

But as someone has pointed out in this threat: You don't need 4 offcolor...3 are enough :D
You simply swap out the Purity of Ice from the shield into the helmet, instead of the purity of fire. Simple solution, but I haven't thought of it myself in the first place^^ 3 Offcolors is also not the best but fairly easily doable I think.

According to Chromtic Calculator you need about 100chromes for the 3 offcolor...Instad of 1700 for 4 offcolor xD
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Sep 8, 2016, 3:57:48 AM
I love the build thanks for taking the time to share it!

A friend of mine was saying this is not as good as the classic auramancer that uses low-life, mortal conviction and Solaris Lorica - because that build is also budget and gets more auras and is safer? i really don't know the answer to that - do you have any thoughts?
Could you send me an example build for the classic auramancer?
I have to say that this is by far the safest build I have ever done. Compared to my 7,5k hp + 900regen+tons of armor essence drain tank, this Guardian is so much tankier. As I have writtten in the guide: 99% of the time you are totally able to facetank everything.
Just look at the stat section, they are pretty insane in my opinion.
Edit: Oh and so far the picture for defensive stats is not up to date ;) It lacks 68% block and 15 spell block^^
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Sep 11, 2016, 5:37:17 AM
"
NEINNEINNEIN wrote:
Could you send me an example build for the classic auramancer?
I have to say that this is by far the safest build I have ever done. Compared to my 7,5k hp + 900regen+tons of armor essence drain tank, this Guardian is so much tankier. As I have writtten in the guide: 99% of the time you are totally able to facetank everything.
Just look at the stat section, they are pretty insane in my opinion.
Edit: Oh and so far the picture for defensive stats is not up to date ;) It lacks 68% block and 15 spell block^^

not really sure on the specifics and i am not really that good at the game, but i think it is something like: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757 but uses Solaris Lorica in place of the shavs.

btw, i think the build rocks and it is ingenious, just wondering about the questions!
Thanks for your words :)

I found this two builds that seem to be more what we are looking for.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1653778
In his words 8,5-10,5k es and some more armor+some more es regeneration. But he has way less block than I have, thats why I would say that we are on similar levels defence wise.
And he also provides the 3 curses

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1657831
This dude has 8,6k es and his defensive stats seem to have way less armor/phys mitigation but on the other hand he has 50% chance to evade which is not too bad. Well he also doesn't have block and only slightly more effective hp.

Overall I feel like this build is really competetive defense wise, even compared to builds that use shavs. Solaris Lorica builds will have no way to come close to this tankyness.
F**k me really..
Thats what I call dedication :P GG dude
You know I can't get B-R/B-R on that right?

EDIT: just realized we only need one B-R
Last edited by RipQuartz on Sep 14, 2016, 4:42:12 AM
Btw If you really wanted to get the R-B; R-B You should just relink that item, if it allready has the right colors^^ In this case it really is cheaper than recoloring ~1000 times again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info