[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

I am level 85 right now in EHC and this is my first HC char which I played past level 40 or so. This support is really good and relatively cheap. More of a defense support though.

One thing I added is Elemental Equilibrium which I procc with the Ball Lightnings aswell because I run with the same guys at all times (RF BV with Avatar of Fire or Flame Blast Totems). Nice dmg boost for only 1 passive point. Should be mentioned in OP imho.
IGN: NautyJugg
plz make how to lvling this build? i never played support before...
Since there is no point in speccing support for going solo, I would suggest to level as anybuild of your choice and then depending when you feel like you are able to find partys to play with you can start your support carrer^^
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
Noticed you have totem in your claw, I think golem is much better choice for it benefits from fortify.
Bravery is not a function of firepower.
How does the stone golem interact with the fortify support? Does the golem itself get fortify(what I would expect) or does the player get fortify?
Anyway whatever happens-the golem is better in the claw. good call on your side :) . It can also be slightly buffed with the faster attacks.
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Oct 2, 2016, 11:19:15 AM
playing this as second char pretty fun..gear is comming along only for some of the off collor items that i need to recollor so i can gem them

current gear

Glad you like it. Keep having fun and good luck on your trip through Wraeclast :)
"
NEINNEINNEIN wrote:
Glad you like it. Keep having fun and good luck on your trip through Wraeclast :)

made some new additions to build

Passive skill tree build

had to take strengt en dex node to fill the gear req gaps

also couldnt fit a clarity skill atm so i found that sweet belt for 1 chaos :D

That belt is really good! 1c for a fairly decent gear piece with resistance lol :D
lvl 83 now made some changes to skills tree and have more jewelslots now :)

Passive skill tree build

im using a Intuitive Leap Viridian Jewel in the most left socket and a

Glyph Hope
Cobalt Jewel

7% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
+9% to all Elemental Resistances
Minions have 3% Chance to Block

in the top/middle socket

ill be filling the little energy shield tree at the witch start point giving 38% energy shield and 10% energy shield recharge rate.

and a point in arcane vision...that would be finished at lvl 88

lvl 100 (i can dream lol) would look like this

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAPuBAcEswceCPQNfBFQFm8XLxhqGYoaOBpsGo8dFB1PHZkdqh2-IvQkqicvKPopTy0fLdIvbzOHNZI1uTbpOlg64UGHQ2NDyEVHRnFJUUmxTLNN405STm1PBFXGVdZXyVgHXGtcil-wZOdmVGjyakNsC20Zb55wu3FNeC985X_GgKSCx4MJg9uESITFhXuMdo9Gj_qQVZIrkyeVLprPm6GbtZwyoS-iAKUYpcSmV6crrJi0DLUEtz63aLzqvorAVMBmwcXDOsNtxLTKSsrT0B_Xz9i92RPZW-GI42rkIuq67BjsOO-I77zv6_Af8NXyRfba98H31_k3-ej60vsJ_QD-Cv5J_o8=

now a question for people that may know...

i have this armor

i was thinking to change it to

5l 4b2r dont use hatred or wrath

reason explaned by another support player

"
About Damage Auras:
I'm using only Anger aura(not Hatred or Wrath) because i think it's the best damage Aura for full party.Anger give Fire damage for spell casters and for attackers too,for any builds with any type of Damage(Phys or Elemental).While Hatred give bonus only for Physical damage skills and Wrath give lightning damage to attacks but dont boost spell casters,if they havent lightning damage.Also party members must use Hatred or Wrath for self,if they have special builds for this auras.

i want to use a generosity support into one socket to get more affect of the buff then the lvl1 from armor and maby a lvl 3-4 enlighten gem...but not sure of the enlighten gem is gonna surpas the one on the armor(or dream on modes..added :P) so i may be able to run another support skill(like if i 6l the armor :P)

sorry for the long text...im having such fun playing and optimizing the char...i know there are better build but they req a shav armor and im to poor for that lol

edit...just tasted it by using a lvl 3 enlighten in chest and it shaved off 10 mana from anger..hardly usefull thus :P still replacing hte hatred with generosity would pretty much will help take the affect from anger from 20% to 39%(dunno if the 20% quality +20% increased Aura radius will stack with the one on armor.
Last edited by tntkiller on Oct 10, 2016, 6:36:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info