Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

one more question:

why using a rare mace/axe instead of atziris axe, it provides +2 sup gems, isnt that much better then any rare item?

i also would go this way ----> https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAQHnBLMFLQU8BsYHdQmWC2ES4RNMFCAUTRa7F-EYkRo4GlUhVSb4JyAnLyz7LdIuUzB3MZ4x-zWSNug5DjrhPC09_ECgR35IeE3jTjJQR1cNWGNZ81n-XaReE18_YSFhUmRSZU1nm2hYaPJyqXTtdqx4enrve4x82X31ggeDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qJ2IoijM-QVZHOl3mbWJ7Nnz6fy6IAouqmV6cwqSeplKyqrY2uPq9stz677byfvTa-p8ABwGbApsGjxBXE9sVTxq7G2M9-0iHTb9eW2L3ZYdl82sHcMtw93dXiYeRR6hjvDvAf8kHyRfON9IP2SPcy97n46_xL_gr-jw==

wasting to much points getting to witch note in my eyes, better get a good +1curse amulet like Atziri's Foible Paua Amulet (25% less attributes required for gems).

those chaos resist/life nodes are wasted too i guess, u can get enough chaos resist out og mings anyway.
Last edited by lionking1211 on Jun 15, 2016, 6:00:19 AM
"
lionking1211 wrote:
one more question:

why using a rare mace/axe instead of atziris axe, it provides +2 sup gems, isnt that much better then any rare item?

i also would go this way ----> https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAQHnBLMFLQU8BsYHdQmWC2ES4RNMFCAUTRa7F-EYkRo4GlUhVSb4JyAnLyz7LdIuUzB3MZ4x-zWSNug5DjrhPC09_ECgR35IeE3jTjJQR1cNWGNZ81n-XaReE18_YSFhUmRSZU1nm2hYaPJyqXTtdqx4enrve4x82X31ggeDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qJ2IoijM-QVZHOl3mbWJ7Nnz6fy6IAouqmV6cwqSeplKyqrY2uPq9stz677byfvTa-p8ABwGbApsGjxBXE9sVTxq7G2M9-0iHTb9eW2L3ZYdl82sHcMtw93dXiYeRR6hjvDvAf8kHyRfON9IP2SPcy97n46_xL_gr-jw==

wasting to much points getting to witch note in my eyes, better get a good +1curse amulet like Atziri's Foible Paua Amulet (25% less attributes required for gems).

those chaos resist/life nodes are wasted too i guess, u can get enough chaos resist out og mings anyway.

Why he does not use the best 2h Weapon in game? Good question ;)
Same with the +1 curse Amu. Both of the items u mention are rly expensive and far away from cheap or beginner friendly. But ofcourse if you do have the currency I'd say go for the mentioned Amu + Axe.

Ur build legs all the cool damage over time nodes + one of the best Axe nodes
Hi Kumbo,

First of all, congrats for this amazing build!

And one question...

Now that you have the 615 pdps Mace, still swap between Increased Aoe/Conc Effect for single target?

Could you try in your "old 5L Marohi Erqi" a second and fast swap weapon with a Heavy Strike (knocking back included) + Multistrike + Rapid Decay.... combo and tell me what you think?

I play with this combo (Earthquake for AOE and second weapon with Heavy Strike) from the begining of the league and now Atziri die in less than 2 mins.

Appreciate your feedback and i would like to recomend me a good 5L and 6L combo for Heavy Strike single target for this awesome build!

Regards.

Edit: and i use Weight of the Empire Jewel too :)

Last edited by 3nz0 on Jun 15, 2016, 9:08:14 AM
Alright lots of questions, so ima try to hit them all.

Doryani's Belt vs Rare with good stats: Imo a rare belt with high life and resists is going to be better than Doryani's (assuming both have +1 EC corruption). The damage increase from Doryani's is very small, and since we have so much life from the tree I prefer to get as much life as I can.

Passive tree changes: Some folks have noticed I specc'd out of some of my damage nodes for more life nodes. The reason for this is because I want to get to 100 (never had a lvl 100 guys), and since the build already does so much damage, having more life is going to help me level to 100 faster, because it lowers the chance I die to some random shit. I pretty much run any map I get regardless of mods, and since this build can 1-shot most map trash with just a 4L Marohi, getting damage passives will only increased you kill speed on bosses, and most map bosses (even red maps) don't really have that much HP anyway. If you want more damage, you can certainly give up some life for it, but for my goals this league dying would cause me to lose much more exp than I would gain by being able to kill a map boss 2 seconds faster.

Uber Lab/Single Target gem setups: You can use Conc Effect in your 5L Marohi setup if you want to, it is more single target damage than Faster Attacks or Rapid Decay. The reason I used a green gem in my 5L Marohi setup is I don't exclusively farm lab, I switch between Lab, Maps, and farming Prophecies, so I liked being able to use Faster Attacks for clear speed. My new weapon has much higher attack speed than Marohi, so I don't need the Faster Attacks gem for clear speed as much now.

Leap Slam: If you are comfortable keeping up the Fortify buff with Leap Slam, then by all means put another damage gem on your EQ setup. Another good setup for your pre-Kaom's chest is Ancestral Warchief + Bloodlust + Melee Physical Damage + whatever.

Atziri's Disfavour and Witch Curse passive - Disfavour is not the best 2h weapon in the game for this build, the best would be a rare with top tier damage rolls. My current weapon is not on a top tier base item, and only has t2 damage rolls, and is still more pdps than Disfavour. Now it might not technically be better after factoring in +2 support gems, but a rare 2h with tier 1 rolls will. The reason I have passive points to get the Witch +1 node is so that people just starting out with the build can get double curse and the good ring setup. I will get a +1 curse amulet at some point, and when I do I will respec those nodes for some extra damage, but that is not an option for everyone. Chaos/life nodes are not wasted, first of all because no life node is wasted, and second because you will not be chaos capped in merc with just a Ming's. I am currently 14 under the Chaos cap, and while chaos damage is not as common that doesn't mean it can't kill you when combined with all the combinations of map mods that are possible.

And yest 3nz0, I still swap out Aoe/Conc Effect for t13+ map bosses and Izaro/Atziri/Council.

As for a Heavy Strike setup, it would not be as effective because Heavy Strike is not an Area Skill, and this cannot double dip Poison. The "More" modifier from Concentrated Effect will increase the DoT damage of Poison, if the Poison is applied by an Area skill. You are also losing out on a "More" damage modifier since Less Duration doesn't work with Heavy Strike.
"
Kumbo wrote:

The reason I have passive points to get the Witch +1 node is so that people just starting out with the build can get double curse and the good ring setup.

Following this thread. A question: Will the damage you lose from outspec the dmg passive and spec into the witch be worth it, when comparing with the scenario were you use the deadrye curse ring and forget about mingheart? 15% life reduced is still a lot imo and we bypass armor by poison anyway so is the chaos damage from mingheart really worth it?

regards and thx for great build idea, I was creating something without EQ and it went pretty bad.
Ming's Heart is a 20% MORE damage modifier for us, since Poison scales off the combined physical + chaos damage of a hit. MORE damage modifiers get better as you get additional sources, since they are multiplicative with each other, while sources of INCREASED damage (like from skill points) get worse, because they are all additive with each other. This also means that Ming's Heart doesn't actually lower your HP that much, since it is a reduced modifier and as such is additive with your life passives. Ming's essentially cancels out three 5% life nodes, so I think it is worth it considering the huge amount of damage you get in return.
Last edited by Kumbo on Jun 17, 2016, 9:44:35 AM
Hi kumbo nice build. I won't comment much on the tree since most things are up to preference, but I want to point out a way to make your marauder pathing a lot better.

Your current pathing is like this http://i.imgur.com/OLwoWTf.jpg

If you change to this you get born to fight, 10int and an extra life node for only 1 passive point.
http://i.imgur.com/ZMpho4c.jpg
Awesome build!

Just reached lvl 79 today, and ran Uber Lab. That was an absolute joke. Just to be sure I used 2 Kaom's Way rings to get over 1300 life regen a sec when all 10 endurance charges are up. Was not a fast kill, but super safe.

Uber Lab is also a lot easier than the lower level labs because of all those tower thingies near traps. Using enduring cry those give you all your charges even if there are no enemies around. So you can basically ignore all traps and walk straight through.

Thanks for the build! Loving it.
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 17, 2016, 5:00:00 PM
"
Aggnog wrote:
Hi kumbo nice build. I won't comment much on the tree since most things are up to preference, but I want to point out a way to make your marauder pathing a lot better.

Your current pathing is like this http://i.imgur.com/OLwoWTf.jpg

If you change to this you get born to fight, 10int and an extra life node for only 1 passive point.
http://i.imgur.com/ZMpho4c.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on this. Unfortunately I don't have the spare point for the extra life/armour node, but with your pathing I don't lose any life % and gain a little bit of damage thanks to Born to Fight.
What should I get first? An upgrade from a 5L marohi to a higher dps 6L Mace, or the Kaom's heart?

Getting close to 4ex now, which could get me the Kaom's. A 6L high dps mace is considerably more expensive.

Currently lvl 81 with about 6.3k life. How much of a upgrade would Kaom's be over my current 40% Belly of the Beast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info