|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

Flurb, unfortunately Herald of Ash's ignite functionality does 0 damage when you kill an enemy through culling strike. See here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2rig3k/an_inquiry_about_culling_how_it_triggers_and/

I have updated my build for Patch 2.4, Atlas of Worlds. Changes below. I am in the process of updating the original post.

Summary of Changes:
- Replaced Rumi's Concoction flask with Dying Sun flask
- Replaced Purity of Fire wtih Herald of Thunder
- Rearranged the skill tree due to fewer required Reduced Mana Reserved nodes

The final result is:
- More AoE
- More DPS
- More movespeed
- Gained Conduit
- 900 less life
- Less armour & block (due to losing Rumi's)
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
great!

Dakoos can you please make some more screenshots or a teorycraft about this ammy?

Natural Hierarchy (also flurb spoke about it)

we would like to teory craft the increase of damage you will get
with conc effect and with inc aoe gem

in private we also supposed that
basicly with this new flask you get an insane amount of AoE

so why not dropping your daresso's salute ammy , and get the new one ( Natural Hierarchy )
that could possible increase by a huge your dps and t dps with retch damage ?

something similar: why with this new flask you r not running always with conc effect gem instead increased aoe gem

also in which part of your tree you could add head hunter jewel? cos u need 4 notable nodes
i am really interessed to play with this unique jewel, because with your god like speed and one shotting factor , this "add mod" would be a blessing!

Last edited by JustToSpeakWU on Sep 5, 2016, 4:23:41 PM
I realized that we would use a lot of defense, if we use natural hierarchy, so I dropped that idea, a good rare amulet with tri res, life and a +1 curse however seems quite reasonable to me, you could also get crit chance and flat phys there, remove one of the crit rings and get one of the new rings with more phys dmg. a little bit of work but possible.

I use conc effect for now, it is actually a lot of fun, you cut like a hot knife through butter.
Thanks to the flask AoE is not really a proble, but thats for everyone to decide by himself.

Dakoos already posted a link to the possible headhunter jewel places, still, its a strain to our passive tree and just not viable, we would rather lose dps by going for it.
Can add the murder of Azeri more difficult map with a boss.Thank you.
Can add the murder of Azeri more difficult map with a boss.Thank you.
Atziri is no problem at all, the bosses before her melt like hot cheese.
For my part, I did the fight without any problems, not even flasks are needed, just used them in critical situations.
Basically, if you know the fight, normal Atziri is a walk in the park.
Uber may be harder, never did her though. If you wanna farm uber, do some oneshot trapper.
Well, since I accidentally double-posted, thanks for showing me why Herald of ash is useless Dakoos, I am not very often on reddit, so I wasn't aware of that.
Last edited by Flurbereinigung on Sep 5, 2016, 5:53:28 PM
how this build survive?and why such a big damage?
Some people just don't like to read:
Legacy Vinktar+Retch+Disfavour+Slayer=big bang
"
Some people just don't like to read:
Legacy Vinktar+Retch+Disfavour+Slayer=big bang

Its quite amazing the amount of mouth breathers this game collects despite its very high learning curve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info