|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

Can you play this in a temp league? The retch doesn't seem droppable in temp leagues, am i correct in that?

Thank you in advance
Someone asked before, Retch was exclusive to Talisman and is only available in standard league or via divination cards like Timelost Relic, which are hard to get in temp leagues.
Easy answer is no.
Thanks Fluber to answer me

but i dont get

With 5\6k life
and this godly gear

i would prefer go into the unique body armor that gives u 100% more life leech ---> more damage
instead adding 4\5k life more.

oh so basicly when you leech , EVEN IF IN THE MOMENT YOU HAVE FULL LIFE,
you are not in full life-mod because of the leeching going on? 0_0

Also i have 2 more questions :

-1) did anyone teorycraft a low life \ CI version of this build? its possible ? pros \ cons

-2) do u guys know some build similar to this one,
i mean for the fact that you are absolutly fast,
and you kill WHILE moving

Also please man make tons of more video c mon !
with head hunter jewel
and with other tons of variants please!
You barely reach 5 to 6k life, i have life on all of my jewels, took nearly all life nodes, you can see my gear above, and I still just barely get to 6045 life.
Without Kaoms you loose about 2 or even 3k life.

Yes, the damage bonus does not apply, because you take damage, so you are not on full life, which again means, the gem is useless. You only appear to be on full life.

To the other questions:
1) I thought about it, while being immune to chaos damage is nice, ES is a pain in the lab, its hard to get the right colours, ES stuff is expensive, etc. So while you could pull it off...it will take a lot of currency to make this happen.

2)Well, if you are living on a budget, Blade Vortex is nice, but you have to get the stacks before and maintain them. Otherwise you will have to stand still for most things like spells and stuff. But a good Blade Vortex pathfinder has around 150 movespeed thanks to its flasks, good damage and survivability.

About the headhunter jewel aka Inspired Learning, you need to locate it in the range of 4 taken notables, which is hard to pull off since we travel so far on the tree. May be possible though.

Like I said, correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks a lot Fluber for always answering me

for not disturbing always Fluber
can someone be insane nice to show me where in this tree
i could put the head hunter jewel

fluber told me i need 4 notable nodes
i saw where they are (golden area around them)
but i donno the range of a jewel
so i cant imagine where to put it.

Can someone take a screenshot of this guy tree ( the tree of the person of this retch leech cyclone)

please?

________
because its the 3128971398 times i watch his 2 videos
and i want so much to play this build , i love that this build can kill\one shot
while moving
so i m dreaming right now to put a fa**ing head hunter jewel inside the tree!
can u imagine!?!
Last edited by JustToSpeakWU on Sep 3, 2016, 1:08:19 PM
"
JustToSpeakWU wrote:

i would prefer go into the unique body armor that gives u 100% more life leech ---> more damage
instead adding 4\5k life more.

Flurb is correct is his responses.

Cherrubim's Maleficence provides "100% increased Life Leeched per second". Our life leech is instant, so this stat does nothing for us.

See this Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3fs8q8/does_anybody_know_if_increased_life_leech_per/

Google is your friend. Inspired Learning locations: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3f2dw4/inspired_learning_jewel_by_class/
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Last edited by Dakoos on Sep 3, 2016, 4:27:37 PM
Please dakoos make tons of videos
its such a pleasure re-watching a lot of times your videos

its insane fun and i love so much the fact that your moving at such high speed
one shotting monsters with an insane AoE .

please make videos or start streaming on twitch
-atziri \ uber
-new maps t16
-variants for fun with head hunter jewel
-more videos!

Also please show me where the head hunter jewels can be placed inside your build.

________
i v only dreamed to play the old spectral throw low life mirrored build of Fyndel
and this build that looks even better! i only dislike the one target dps,
Something pretty interesting came up.
The Shaper drops a flask, that increases AoE...this would mean we could free up a spot, drop increased AoE gem and put something new in there, or take less AoE from the tree.
i just not understand why he build everything as a non-crit build ?

i mean at this point you could just pick up the notable node : RESOLUTE TECHNIQUE
you just need 3 points to grab it.

so you could use other stats over your rings\ gloves \ passive tree

or this build gets its full power by only the RETCH belt + vinktar ?
because if its that, ok i understand

but would be really useless transform into a critical build?

similar question
why not pick up also the chaos damage nodes?
like METHOD TO THE MADNESS which is pretty near to its tree

Last edited by JustToSpeakWU on Sep 4, 2016, 9:46:00 AM
Because disfavour has such a low crit chance. To reliably crit we would have to make huge passive tree investments, we would need a way to generate power charges and a crit build also needs accuracy. So in this case we would have to choose assasin ascendancy.
Resolute technique would make it easier to gear, but we loose Elemental Overload, which is a big damage boost for us. You need to crit to activate it, so if we pick up resolute technique, we would loose damage.
The synergy from vinktars( especially legacy vinktar) and the retch, including the slayer ascendancy is what makes this build stand out from most cyclone builds. This way we can make the most out of those unique abilities.
Simple answer: if you want to crit, play assasin and use daggers. We would just loose survivability if we would try to transform this build into crit. And with assasin ascendancy, we would loose AoE and leech bonus from slayer. So our clear speed would suffer. Damage and clear speed are different. Clear speed is influenced by AoE, survivability and damage.
Dakoos stated this before in this thread, modifiers to chaos damage do not influence the retch. Would be a waste of points.
Last edited by Flurbereinigung on Sep 4, 2016, 11:37:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info