|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

Since we stretch all over the tree we are already taking the most efficient life wheels, also you can get to about 6.5k life with decent gear, legacy kaoms pushes you even further. So I guess this is already the best you can do.
"
JustToSpeakWU wrote:

well about using head hunter jewel by dropping some nodes and losing some dps

i rather lose 20\30k dps ( based on god-end game gear)
and use head hunter, cos u guys realize how much is fa**ing faster this build?
its absolutly comparable to GOD-MIRROR GEAR blade vortex LL !

using more mods from mosnter would insanely speed your fun! by infinite!

Well, I actually tried throwing an Inspired Learning jewel into this mix, and I have two things to report:

1) There was surprisingly little investment required. I took the jewel node directly east of the Shadow starting area, which allowed me to drop the reduced mana reservation cluster near middle of tree. If you count the +1 frenzy charge nodes as free since they benefit us, then it was effectively a 2 node investment.

2) While the monster buffs that you pick up along the way are not always beneficial or noticable, overall I think the 20 seconds of superspeed or super damage from the good buffs make it worth a mere 2 point investment. Thanks for the advice, JustToSpeak!

"
Nephalim wrote:
This is likely the only melee build that can compete with a ranged build in terms of clear speed.

I still have a hard time keeping up with your mirrored wand KB build :)

"
raz0rxxx wrote:
Well, I just did a 8 mod T16 Hydra with this build. Need to find out a way to get flask charges, I had to zone out and in 5 times to kill it.

Yeah. Other than playstyle preference of having to use flasks, that is the the primary disadvantage to this build. Long boss fights can be tricky.

I'm open to any suggestions on how to handle them.

"
Globusdb wrote:
Why not go on the left of the tree and get more HP and other things?Or skill on banks?

I actually had my tree setup that way for a long time. Ultimately it does give you slightly more life, but significantly less damage and utility such as movespeed, crit, mana, and now a good Inspired Learning location.

-----------------------------

I'm updating the tree to reflect the Inspired Learning change.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Last edited by Dakoos on Sep 7, 2016, 11:52:10 AM
Thanks so much man to use the inspired jewel

i didnt see the spot near shadow tree, hahahha amazing just 2 stupid nodes "wasted"
to get it!

amazing! 2 nodes.... INFINITE 20seconds of pure fun\ instant oneshot\ god speed + aoe

::::::::::

well yeah, the one and ONLY problem of this build is facing a single mob at time
due to the lack of flask charges... but who the hell care of that problem?
if u can move at light speed , not even facing monsters because u have infinite aoe
and the most important thing ----> killing\oneshotting while moving!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::
i believe that the best build is blade vortex mirrored god build of Fyndel as exemple.
but only because your retch build cant face without go in hideout to recharge flasks vs
single bosses with no monsters spawns.... just because of that.

but u have INSTANT FUN + INSTANT MEGA KILL ONE SHOTTING FACTOR
which damn other build can compete with this factor?

but i m still angry with you, because i dont see my 10 videos per day each day of the week....

Not really a friend of inspired learning, also though Conduit can be nice, I had the experience that most parties have their own way of generating charges and the investment to gain conduit is for me pretty big. I however dropped sovereignty like you, picked up the jewel slot east of shadow and the one near sovereignty with some ele dmg. Got a little more life and a good amount of dmg, but I admit I exalted a jewel for fun and got lucky.
edit
Last edited by JustToSpeakWU on Sep 9, 2016, 10:21:39 AM
Dakos check this out

thats a
MIRRORED godly LL blade vortex 2.4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZvW_lWq3sc

i bet you try to push so deep your build
i know you can beat its time with the new insired jewel!

also try to play as better as you can
(you can also see he "forgot" 3\4 monsters behind him...)

We are all with you man!
please post lot more videos!
Last edited by JustToSpeakWU on Sep 8, 2016, 3:10:04 PM
I updated the build and the guide today.

Summary
- Adjusted the skill tree to route through the Marauder starting area instead of Shadow. This was partially based on input from this thread, and from trying to maximize AoE potential. Now cyclone has a radius of 42!
- Removed Inspired Learning. Sorry :(
- Added videos!

The change basically causes us to gain more reliable and higher DPS (no reliance on frenzy charges), more movespeed, and more mana. We lose a little crit chance, but that's fine.
Last edited by Dakoos on Sep 9, 2016, 4:22:43 PM
Interesting, I will keep my tree for now. Did you pick up a lot dps? And did you gain or lose life? For the record, I finished a Lair map with no regen,ele reflect and ele weakness. Facetanked Rigwald, no problems, just fucked up flask management once. Also did a Palace with enfeeble and vulnerability, I farmed some nice red maps already and am finishing more and more of my atlas. Still number one ^^
"
Interesting, I will keep my tree for now. Did you pick up a lot dps? And did you gain or lose life? For the record, I finished a Lair map with no regen,ele reflect and ele weakness. Facetanked Rigwald, no problems, just fucked up flask management once. Also did a Palace with enfeeble and vulnerability, I farmed some nice red maps already and am finishing more and more of my atlas. Still number one ^^

The DPS increase was marginal. 20k. I did not lose any life.

But that is with zero frenzy charges. And I have more AoE.
Last edited by Dakoos on Sep 9, 2016, 5:11:53 PM
Thanks bro!
finally 3 new videos i m gonna watch them at full resolution on youtube!

But u killed me, dropping INSPIRED JEWEL! u truly killed me!

_________

i wished so much to see a gorge speed run with this jewel
to see how far could u go BREAKING THE youtube record of 46 seconds (vaal spark pre-nerf)
breaking the current 1:00 minute of ( 2.4 current no nerf patch blade vortex)
-----all of them were made with head hunter belt\ inspired jewel------

Thanks bro again for keep update your build!
but please do at least 1 video per day! its to much glorious watching this build
now with this AoE... looks pure god-like
the only thing i hate of your build-----> missing inspired jewel!!!! dammmmnnnnnn xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info