I feel like D3 ROS is actually now better than POE

You have no idea what is going in this game because you are a casual gamer, thus D3 is a better, simpler fit for you.
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
"
You have no idea what is going in this game because you are a casual gamer, thus D3 is a better, simpler fit for you.

This game is anything but HC.

E: To clarify its a niche game that attracts the HC types, but it not hard, or HC. Just obtuse.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 2, 2016, 3:52:08 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:

E: To clarify its a niche game that attracts the HC types, but it not hard, or HC. Just obtuse.

You have to select hardcore when creating a character. Don't play standard then try to simplify this game's difficulty. You're doing it wrong.
Last edited by Scotchfist on May 2, 2016, 10:16:24 PM
Everybody has the opportunity to play D3 or Poe. Why does GGG allow these threads?
I started in CB. I play HC temp leagues only.

I've tried making my own builds, i've tried following meta builds, and i still do both.

I ripped to about everything you could possibly rip to, i've lost countless items and currency doing so, but yet i still play.

The reason i still play POE over D3 is simple and it's because I don't have a clue what the fuck is going on. I mean obviously I understand what one would understand with a little time, research, and experimentation, but, the changes keep me interested in the game, the new skills keep me interested in the game, and the depth of the skill tree mixed with the ingenuity of a few in the community keep me interested in the game.

Something about POE makes it so that every experience is a novel one, and when i play D3 it just feels the same. I was bored a day or two after the original release, and the same with RoS, and the same for the seasons i've attempted since.

This is obviously my opinion, but the point i'm trying to convey is that you should look at your lack of understanding as something that could generate hours of entertainment for you rather than a burden.

If you still don't like PoE, then go for D3. Free to choose, just not sure why you would make a thread like this if you didn't want someone to tell you otherwise, or if you wanted to get a rise out of people.
Last edited by Samsol on May 2, 2016, 11:07:01 PM
"
Scotchfist wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

You have to select hardcore when creating a character. Don't play standard then try to simplify this game's difficulty. You're doing it wrong.

Yes, cause alt+f4 is doing it right

E: while we're taking shots at each other's accounts, you have a grand total of 2 builds showing and 225 lifetime race points..LOL yup, you're pretty HC bud
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 3, 2016, 1:12:53 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Scotchfist wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Yes, cause alt+f4 is doing it right

E: while we're taking shots at each other's accounts, you have a grand total of 2 builds showing and 225 lifetime race points..LOL yup, you're pretty HC bud

[Removed by Support] Why would I play a mode that if I die due to bad choices or bad internet service or PC crashing I would loose everything I created? When I Can play the same exact game doing the same exact thing and not lose my character?

Not to even mention its scientifically proven that things like hardcore mode dramatically raises your bloodpressure, causing higher chances of stroke, blindness and kidney failure. Then you really won't be playing POE anymore ROFL.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by Rachel on May 3, 2016, 2:29:12 AM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I reached level 32 and still does not have the slightest clue whats going on in this game.
I don't know whats going on because everything is overwhelming.

To top it off the online match making in this game fails like ass when compared to D3. This shit is like a 1995 online game WOW

If I try to create my own build I can't reset my character unless there is some kind of major patch to this game. So i am forced to follow a guide someone else has except I could never find those items and actually obtain those builds.

I feel like POE is for people who don't have a job maybe kids who come home from school and have all the time in the world.

In D3 I could actually understand the game understand whats going on in a reasonable amount of time. The effort needed in POE is not what you call anything normal for an adult, the effort to understand whats happening in POE or understand the posts for these builds on this forum is on the level of master basement dweller.

Maybe its time I went back to D3 and stop fooling myself thinking that POE is better and that I can play it or have builds like what i see in videos here.

How bad could D3 be anyways? I hear the end game is better than POE.

I played D3 ROS and i think it is dumbed down way too much even compared to old D2. That is probably so kids could pick it up and play D3 too (my guess).
I reached highest level with every character easily, within few days, got bored again (i played D3 few years back before poe), and found myself i have nothing rly to do in this game .. farming rifts is boring to me.

Poe on other hand needs a little investment .. of your time and brain capacity but it rewards you like D3 never could. It represents a unique challenge because of its initial complexity and that's the only reason im playing this game still.
For every class in poe there is much more skills to use than in d3, every skill has more than one build variation thru enormous skill tree and every variation can be further diversitized by support gems and itemization.

On other hand you played only D3 and you wanna make judgement on a game that you barely touched at all!!
In the end if you like D3 more, play D3. Everyone is playing what they like .. no one can force you to play what you don't like.
So the title of this thread "I feel like D3 ROS is actually now better than POE" seems kinda trollish to me .. are you trolling right now?
POE has its own problems endgame or not etc...

I don't see any link with D3, here you really have to learn and eventually find tricks to improve.

This post is a kind of joke ^^

But you have the right to do tons and tons of High rift in D3 just to add bonuses on your armor.

The only thing better in D3 is when you click an orb you get all others come in your inventory^^

Farewell on D3
#ForeverNoob
"
odisej wrote:

On other hand you played only D3 and you wanna make judgement on a game that you barely touched at all!!
In the end if you like D3 more, play D3. Everyone is playing what they like .. no one can force you to play what you don't like.

Good sum up ^^ Being 32 here is being level 10 on D3

Yhis game might be hard at beginnings but much deeper.
#ForeverNoob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info