Hideout Showcase

I COMPLETELY agree with everyone else's comments on saving Hideout layouts, especially since SO MUCH TIME can go into creating them. Please, Grinding Gears Gamnes, I KNOW that you CAN pull this off.

Additionally, I also feel that it would be extremely nice if each character could have different Hideouts. I mean think about it: my Witch-Necromancer would CERATAINLY like to have a different Hideout than my Shadow-Assassin. Yet under the current system, only one is allowed which is shared by all. This is hugely unfortunate.

I have a suggestion: Being that GGG sells additional Stash Tabs, you could VERY EASILY sell Hideout Save Slots. They would sell like hotcakes!!! I strongly believe that your break-even point would be fast, and then it would be all profit.

You would only need to consider the time it would take to code the Hideout Save Slots, and account for the additional server memory needed to save the data. Then balance that against how much the Hideout Save Slots would cost us. Hell, if you don't currently have the resources to finance it in advance of returning a profit on it, I'm sure if you used a Kickstarter campaign that MANY players would jump on board immediately!!!
Geisalt piece really looks like untainted paradise :o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
<3
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
nice
Last edited by petchoow on Oct 15, 2016, 3:04:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info