Hideout Showcase

I really like the battle scarred hideout! Forest themed hideouts have a special place in my heart.
Hello,
Thanks for posting my hideout - didn't really expect it as I never posted it on forums or anything. GGG-senpai noticed me *___*
As other people mentioned, being able to save previous hideouts would be an amazing addition especially for players like us who like to deck out our hideout. I'm always itching to change mine every couple months or so, but it's kinda crappy to know all the stuff I meticulously put in my hideout can't be saved. It's probably gonna take a while, if it is ever enforced, but damn that would be really nice.

Hideout Eternal Orb hypu.

EDIT:
Also, just throwing it out there. Having the option to edit friends' hideouts would be awesome.
Last edited by fuuuubs on Apr 27, 2016, 5:50:04 AM
Funny thing our perandus league hideouts will be wiped soon :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Alabamak wrote:
Funny thing our perandus league hideouts will be wiped soon :)

they don't get wiped. if your permanent league specific hideout has less objects, the perandus one replaces it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 27, 2016, 3:26:50 AM
Can't you give us players that free view 3-D cam option to take better hideout screenshots?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Quantume wrote:
Can't you give us players that free view 3-D cam option to take better hideout screenshots?

its an awesome feature for screenshots and for moviemakers, sadly i have a strong feeling this will not become public unless they add a demo recording option inside of path of exile and just force it only availabe when watching the demo.

Anyway on topic awesome hideouts and glad geisalt gets the recognition he deserves, dude spend tons of time working on it for the last few months or well over a year now i guess, the amount of small details is just absurd.
Love the Free Cam Shots of my Hideout! :)

Thanks for picking it for this Showcase!

(IamSalvations)

If anyone want to see a video and my own Gallery of this Ho, here you go:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1653622
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I like that we have to earn the decorations and it makes sense to have a fresh start in new leagues. Please keep it this way. However, saving/loading is something different as long as you've earned the decorations. Sounds like a big project though and not a high priority one.

"
Seems like a good thread to bring up my one desire for hideouts (beyond saving/loading them because everyone wants that): Decoupling hideout decorations from master reputation.

Making a good hideout requires experimentation but having a limited supply of "cash" with which to experiment is totally counter to this. Thus, every single player (on average) has a bare-bones Elreon or Haku hideout with the masters, benches, stashes, and map device in a rough circle around the waypoint. It's disappointing to see over and over, and it's disappointing to want a nice hideout but know I'll never have the resources in challenge leagues to make it happen.

You can go ahead and can keep certain decorations locked behind master level but you should be able to get whatever you want within the tier you've unlocked for free, IMO.

I don't understand how you "never have the resources" when every league I make an elaborate new hideout just by doing dailies and masters in maps when I'm not feeling lazy that day (not rotations). These are like rewards and need to be earned not handed out. I like having a blank canvas, earning my way up through the various decor options and when your master levels there's a lot of excitement for the new things you can buy. I'm VERY fond of how it is now considering how much I do decorate.
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Apr 27, 2016, 6:10:59 AM
I've put a lot of work into my standard hideout. How do I submit it?
I second everyone's post on saving their hideout. I have finished mine in Standard with max decorations placed, i am satisfied, but i wish i could do another one without having to completely wipe the first.

Not being able to keep my hideouts is also the reason i don't even begin making one in challenge leagues. My baby would get torn from my hands in the end :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info