How many FPS do you have?

AMD 7950; make the assumptions ;)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Funkdubious wrote:

Monitor: Acer XB270HU 1440p/144hz/Gsync.
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB G1 Gaming OC Edition

amazing that a GTX980 can feed such a high resolution to such framerates. nice monitor also.
thx for posting
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
A long time ago I realized that FPS = Happiness. Do yourself a favor and take the same approach. Investing in the quality of gameplay is worth it. It just feels good.
"
vio wrote:
"
Funkdubious wrote:

Monitor: Acer XB270HU 1440p/144hz/Gsync.
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB G1 Gaming OC Edition

amazing that a GTX980 can feed such a high resolution to such framerates. nice monitor also.
thx for posting

Indeed - I'm actually really pleased with the card and the monitor when using TFTCentral's colour/gamma profile. I OC'd the card on stock cooling easily to +600 mhz for the RAM and +160 mhz on the GPU and the fan barely kicks on even on maxed out Witcher 3 at 1440 @80 fps. Of course, to keep those frames up in PoE, the fan runs pretty high (ps. I can't wait for them to work on PoE's optimization more). I'd highly recommend the combo for solid 1440p gaming.
i get about 30-60 fps unless some crazy stuff is going on . this is with mid settings
playing on a laptop
resolution 1366 x 768 dumb touch screen
cpu-i5-4200u
ram-8gb
amd radeon r7 m265
Last edited by Amperza on Apr 29, 2016, 9:59:35 AM
1920x1080 max settings with discharges and totems and perandus mobs gets me ~20fps
1280x1024 windowed lowest graphics with discharges and totems and perandus mobs gets me a stable 60fps with vsync and a frame cap, 90fps without it
using
GPU: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965
RAM: 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz
SSD

Every game I play I honestly prefer using lowest graphics and windowed mode unless it's "immersive" (fallout, elder scrolls, witcher etc) where I then use fullscreen 1080p
Last edited by G7Ghost on Apr 29, 2016, 8:38:07 AM
Iirc turning off shadows made quite a difference in FPS with very little visual loss.
On previous page I gave info about fps with capped GPU on 60% of performance.

As I reinstalled Windows I forgot to change settings "Power Management Mode" from "Adaptive" to "Prefer Maximum Performance". And checked if "Power State" is set to "P0". Now GPU can reach its 100% usage if needed.

Tools I used:
MSI Afterburner
NVidia Inspector
NVidia Control Panel

In login screen 430fps without G-sync, In Lush Hidout 250fps.

With G-sync 143 fps most of time. Drops are still on place but they occur when there are drops from mobs mostly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info