How many FPS do you have?

between 200 and -1
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
60 fps

without fps lock my arm would get burned very fast.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 26, 2016, 7:13:20 PM
with max graphics settings 60-70 in town, 40-60 under normal circumstances in maps, can briefly drop to ~20 or so with laggy builds, and as low as ~10 in large parties of rainbow diarrhoea farters
For try for see and for know.
IGN: Sap
it's gotten worse since the latest patch. I used to get maybe 25 fps, now it's like 15 during battles.

my pc is way better than what it gets out of this game

16 gig ram, big ol gtx vid card, quad core etc, can run other games like warframe maxed out but this one chugs
Last edited by BearCares on Apr 26, 2016, 11:46:48 PM
Well shadowplay shows 60 all the time built in FPS counter acts weird since it spiked to 167 for no reason as it is averaging way below that.
Jumps constantly from 30 to 60 and back.
Gtx 960
In town up to 20, in zones max 10, but more 6 on average, down to 0.5 when there is a mediocre amount of action going on. :/
IGN: Scordalia_
Constant 60 in town and maps solo, in 6 party can drop to ~40. Sometimes with CoC discharges and many particles can drop below ~20. Oh and funny thing solo with ground effect and rain fps drop below usual stable 60 to 40-60 spikes

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Wiggling between 30ish and 59ish, dropping by 10 frames or so if I alt+tab a bundle.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info