[2.2] Nokternl's Forever Flicker CoC Boom Build (160k+ DPS)

"
Nokternl wrote:
"
Hi,

what do you think about using Cospris in the Armour slot and getting Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery as Ascendancy nodes 6 and 8?

I believe this should be a quite huge contribution to the build - flicker procing the bleed and bladefall stacking the 200% dmg poison on the enemies?

Why do you choose blade vortex over something like Ek in the main setup? Single Target deeps?

Just wasted levelling an occultist to create a CoC-Flickeer .. didnt quite realise that the base crit is everything.. and coc flicker only works with assassin :) So im gonna switch to your build now!

Cheers :)

€dit: why the increased duration? BV Stacks I guess?

I think it could work, but it's so horrendously expensive that I wouldn't like to try to find a 5L or 6L one. :)

I use blade vortex because it lasts quite some time, and you crit so quickly that you get a lot of stacks, so it way outperforms EK.

Please let me know how you are going with it!

I've been away from POE for a bit, but not for good... there's been some pretty big changes and I have been trying an alternate passive tree for testing purposes :)

The build is definitely still viable. I am trying to get some more (affordable) defensive options in it, because as usual the biggest issue is being 1 hit :)

Nok

I have been running a build very similar to yourth, but trying to take advantage of the assassin's really nice dot ascendancy nodes.

With voidheart and the poison on hit nodes on the tree, you can get 75% chance to poison on hit with bf/bv.

Its not as good as cospris, but its way cheaper andstill works really nicely.
Last edited by ManiakMogg on Jul 28, 2016, 7:18:18 PM
Hey! Thanks for your kind words all!

I had been a bit hesitant to look into poison, because I don't like the idea of things dying without me being on top of them to loot, but with the extra Ascendancy points and the ability to get Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery, it seems like a plausible route.

I have been fooling around with a slight respec of my passive tree, and it's going fairly well, though I am not quite ready to update the guide with it yet. Soon :)

Nok
"
Nokternl wrote:
Hey! Thanks for your kind words all!

I had been a bit hesitant to look into poison, because I don't like the idea of things dying without me being on top of them to loot, but with the extra Ascendancy points and the ability to get Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery, it seems like a plausible route.

I have been fooling around with a slight respec of my passive tree, and it's going fairly well, though I am not quite ready to update the guide with it yet. Soon :)

Nok

Dang, can't wait to see what you are thinking :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info