[2.2] Nokternl's Forever Flicker CoC Boom Build (160k+ DPS)

Hi, been enjoy your build and just had a quick question about the leveling process. What do you do to manage your mana pre warlords mark? Just chugging mana pots?
"
Xiiaye wrote:
Hi, been enjoy your build and just had a quick question about the leveling process. What do you do to manage your mana pre warlords mark? Just chugging mana pots?

Hey! Thanks for posting! Sorry I am a couple of days late replying.
It depends a little on what point in the levelling process you are. Are you using flicker strike or something else still?

Pre warlords mark, I am using poacher's mark with flicker. Can also use clarity at a low level if you need, or other options include items that give you mana on kill or jewels.
Last edited by Nokternl on Jun 1, 2016, 7:24:54 AM
Hello,

first i would like to thank you for your work on this guide.
I wanted to ask you about herald of thunder (i'm noob in this game). I can't get to understant why it's linked to cwdt. Plus aren't already having warlord's mark arctic armour and herald of ash ?

If you could explain to me :D

Ps: sorry for my english.
Herald of thunder doesn't get triggered by cast when damage taken. If I wanted to I could have completely replaced herald of ash with herald of thunder (if my link colours were correct) and then put another gem in the cwdt link (like Inc duration for the immortal call)

I just had it set up this way so I could run both heralds if I was farming lower content and didn't need the Arctic armour running.

Hope you're enjoying the build :-)

"
Hello,

first i would like to thank you for your work on this guide.
I wanted to ask you about herald of thunder (i'm noob in this game). I can't get to understant why it's linked to cwdt. Plus aren't already having warlord's mark arctic armour and herald of ash ?

If you could explain to me :D

Ps: sorry for my english.
<3
Hi,

what do you think about using Cospris in the Armour slot and getting Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery as Ascendancy nodes 6 and 8?

I believe this should be a quite huge contribution to the build - flicker procing the bleed and bladefall stacking the 200% dmg poison on the enemies?

Why do you choose blade vortex over something like Ek in the main setup? Single Target deeps?

Just wasted levelling an occultist to create a CoC-Flickeer .. didnt quite realise that the base crit is everything.. and coc flicker only works with assassin :) So im gonna switch to your build now!

Cheers :)

€dit: why the increased duration? BV Stacks I guess?
Last edited by D0omsdaymachine on Jul 10, 2016, 3:13:14 PM
How to you maintain power charges? Just switch to CoC at 38 with Tabula.
Still works on 2.3?
"
Hi,

what do you think about using Cospris in the Armour slot and getting Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery as Ascendancy nodes 6 and 8?

I believe this should be a quite huge contribution to the build - flicker procing the bleed and bladefall stacking the 200% dmg poison on the enemies?

Why do you choose blade vortex over something like Ek in the main setup? Single Target deeps?

Just wasted levelling an occultist to create a CoC-Flickeer .. didnt quite realise that the base crit is everything.. and coc flicker only works with assassin :) So im gonna switch to your build now!

Cheers :)

€dit: why the increased duration? BV Stacks I guess?

I think it could work, but it's so horrendously expensive that I wouldn't like to try to find a 5L or 6L one. :)

I use blade vortex because it lasts quite some time, and you crit so quickly that you get a lot of stacks, so it way outperforms EK.

Please let me know how you are going with it!

I've been away from POE for a bit, but not for good... there's been some pretty big changes and I have been trying an alternate passive tree for testing purposes :)

The build is definitely still viable. I am trying to get some more (affordable) defensive options in it, because as usual the biggest issue is being 1 hit :)

Nok
Man i am sooooo wanting to do this build. In fact I already baught a terminus est and a tabula. With the right effort and determination, do you think this build can do T15 maps? Also what do you think about a Cospri's Will Assassin's Garb? one additional curse plus can hex hexproof. Sure it's costly, but at the speed you can farm with this build, shouldn't take but a week or two of hard farming to make 15 to 18 exalt.

Thanks for the build idea and your help with the community. Hope something really nice happens for you :) I mean that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info