... Snail Time ...

Actkqk - sorry for your rip.
IKN. I prolly would not have played a blue springs at 97%.
At around 90 - 95% I run either blue t9s with no hard mods, or in the case of my last level, ran white gorges and arid lakes for
the last 7%.

I think we feel obliged to roll maps, and i feel a bit weird running whites, as if I'm supposed to roll them, well I don't have to
roll maps. The two of my six exalt drops (in over a year of playing) was on whites.

Don't be demoralised dude - you can get that 10% back pretty quick.

Me: tried a merc lab and (with 0%) ripped to last boss. Took me an hour. I really struggle with lab runs as I get lost.
I'll try again tonight, but I might go for 97 before I get the last 2 ascend points, due to my frustration with lab runs.

Actkqk - keep going m8.

Turnip

43% and rising. Had a very, very close call since I was being stupid...argh...almost killed me. Had to stop due to server instance crashes...but I'm hoping to hit 60% today.

The Lab...*ahem*...no comment! (ps I hate it). :D
You... get lost? Dude, I have a _terrible_ sense of direction in real life, but luckily this isn't real life, it's a single-isometric-perspective video game maze. Just walk along a single wall until you find the exits. The lab is long but it's never taken me more than 40 mins.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:10:09 PM
I was ok on norm and cruel.
The boss fight at the end rips me.
It's horrendous.
I'm going to try a a few more times then level, then go back to it.
I really wanna kind of .... Level.

Sasori- sounds like you're doing v well on your lvl. Pace yourself and do really really easy maps when you hit 90%

Good luck!

Turnip
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
You... get lost? Dude, I have a _terrible_ sense of direction in real life, but luckily this isn't real life, it's a single-isometric-perspective video game maze. Just walk along a single wall until you find the exits. The lab is long but it's never taken me more than 40 mins.

If you just run north then east - every time - you will almost always find the correct path. Following wall will waste you a lot of time in there.

Even better! I will try that next time (which should be today, for my 2-week perandus char!). Add even more incredulity to my "you get lost?" question.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:10:31 PM
55%...starting to see 96 on the horizon...keeping things moving...getting low on good maps though. Should get some good ones from Zana once missions reset in a few hours...break time anyway. :)

Had a good laugh when T14 Vaal hit my CI Occultist at full ES and left her with a slice...must have been 14000 damage (15300 is her max)...then he hit her again and SPLAT...which proves that any character...even a super tank can get one shot. Crazy!

Rank is up to 4662...I'm not too far behind, Sir Turnip! :D

Finally 97. Interestingly I went up to 97 in one of my favorite maps and just before facing the Boss. Gorge... The Gorge was purchased from Zana after rejecting her mission XD

Now is the time to see how much difference there is between 96 and 97 and see how long it takes me to get to 98... On the other hand, I still gathering Regrets in order to change my build to anything less stressful.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!! RIP. :( :( :(

Opened a box in a corner...needed maps...got surrounded by a mob...freaked...hit auto logoout but it GOT STUCK and when I kept hitting the button the mob zapped me. So...damn...stupid. I rarely use autologout...i think I've used it a handful of times...forget its there half the damn time...SO DAMN PISSED!!!!!!!!!

46%...let's see if I can get it back up to 50...stupid script....grrr..........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info