... Snail Time ...

I do Dried Lake now whenever I'm low on Alchemy, but after the map buying and Alching every Diamond Ring I find I tend to run out quickly. Usually I farm 40-50 Alch and then start mapping again (where I am currently)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:

We should all do a Dried Lake run one of these days...would be cool to see everyone's builds. Although I may be banned due to my crazy COC madness...it definitely likes to cause lags...even on my beefy computer. :-)

Not good idea. I'm now a Mjolner Discharger. Not good idea play together XD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:02:36 PM
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
Ok, so I'm going slow. Need to get my Zana up to 8 by using an alt, which is a pain, as I have no gear on my alts, so I'd have to buy stuff for them, or switch gear every time I want to raise her level.

@Quixote77 91 is good - gl on your journey to 95 and beyond!
@Actkqk - you're leveling mostly on t8s? - that's amazing and explains why you are maintaining a map pool.
I see you have some t11 t12. But at t8 96 must be tough going. Thanks for posting the website - looks awesome.
@ Saranghaeyo go go - can't wait for you to get there.

I'm doing a lot of plats gorges, and play em quick. The only thing that worries me is the guys that leave the blue blobs, that explode.

How the hell do you deal with that s***?

Great to see you guys posting your stories. C'mon there must be more out there!

Nearly ripped yesterday to the boss on Springs. went down to 20% life - scary.
I'm settling into the pace of 95, and think I can get to 96 in a few weeks, as long as I don't rip. (more like a month if I do )

Still running blues. And getting a few nice drops - two plats yesterday.

GL all

Turnip

Yeah you gotta get that lvl8 Zana, she has the sweet brodeals.

Also, maybe I'm projecting my latent noobness, but the springs boss does corpse explosion. I literally only realized this a few days ago. I recommend kiting her to an open area with no corpses if you want maximum safety.

Exploding blue blobs are the devil's work, no help there other than to be careful. Honestly just treat every nemesis as a potential volatile blood and every bloodline as a potential bearer until you can read the mods, or they do something that shows you they're not.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
Actkqk wrote:

Not good idea. I'm now a Mjolner Discharger. Not good idea play together XD

Oh shit...lol...yeah...that wouldn't be a good idea. For some reason when I use Arctic Breath in my COC setup it causes my machine to lag pretty bad in big fights/shrines...and it's a freakin powerhouse with high ram, CPU and SSD. Well how about this...I need to update my character build page (last update 1.3, ha) and wanted to record some vids. I'll post one of me doing some grinding...and if anyone else wants to do the same that would be fun to watch. :)

Yeah the Springs boss used to wreck me bad with my other characters. Since I'm doing HoI plus Double COC Cold Spells (why does that sound like a rapper name?) most enemies get shattered on death so I rarely leave corpses for her to explode...but I still have to watch her close...she nailed me with one the other day which hurt pretty bad...

Alright...I hit 55% to 95...that makes almost 20% in one day. Time to hit the hay. GL to everyone grinding away. :-D
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on May 4, 2016, 2:00:56 AM
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Had two deaths today while playing for a short while, 2 hours :/. One was classic noob - stood in the remains of the boss while the other boss was alive and well in a double boss, extra projectiles and damage springs map. The other was encountering loathe with a pack of blue righteous fire demons in a -max, vulnerability overgrown ruin map.

Both cases deadly for a max block anvil-aegis build. Both cases should have switched to my alt, an ST toon, in hindsight for the boss fights. Was feeling a tad too invincible prior I guess lol.

@ Quixote77Sorry for your double-rip

Double rips can be really tough - deep breath, coffee, put map in device.

I'm at 41% after chaining plats yesterday.

Gonna chain plats - gorges till hit 96, and shouldn't take too long if I don't rip.

Turnip.

Thanks for the heads up on the springs boss.
Reached level 93 today and got in five bars as well -- twas a good day. Played with redoubled concentration and a 'don't die!' mindset. Also, avoided doing maps like
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Also, avoided doing maps like

This one isn't that bad -maxresi is combined best with "Monsters do 90% extra Lighingdamage", best double or triple with fire and ice.

Or Crit with Fragility curse instead of temp chains - you have to look for synergies.

The double boss feature is best on a map with an especially deadly boss, best combined with extra boss damage and speed.
Double worms on plate anyone?
"
Llyrain wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Also, avoided doing maps like

This one isn't that bad -maxresi is combined best with "Monsters do 90% extra Lighingdamage", best double or triple with fire and ice.

Or Crit with Fragility curse instead of temp chains - you have to look for synergies.

The double boss feature is best on a map with an especially deadly boss, best combined with extra boss damage and speed.
Double worms on plate anyone?

Yeah agree, it ain't the worst. Normally I'd attempt it on my max blocker. Just that I'm a bit leery atm after suffering two quick rather quick deaths in proximity.
A double rip is a real pain and always slows you down, then you become hesitant which can lead to another rip.
Speed is everything when mapping imo.

Rushing and will lead to f*** ups

Turnip.

Edit - medium speed is optimal imo
Last edited by Turniphead2 on May 4, 2016, 2:53:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info