Any anime Fan here?

"
Einkil wrote:
Shakugan no Shana isn't bad either

I seriously disliked the final though.

It felt sort of cheap and forced :/

Season 1 and 2 where cool though in my opinion.

Just finished darker than black season 1, good stuff, highly recommend.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I am not folowing any series, but I'm a fan of artwork - I even pick some of these for my avatars occasionally :)
"
Boem wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:
Shakugan no Shana isn't bad either

I seriously disliked the final though.

It felt sort of cheap and forced :/

Season 1 and 2 where cool though in my opinion.

Just finished darker than black season 1, good stuff, highly recommend.

Peace,

-Boem-

Yeah, the 3rd season wasn't that great.

Another one I could suggest is K-ON!
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
NORAGAMI!!! SO EPIC!!
one piece
death note
tokyo ghoul
seitokai yakuindomo
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
and a lot more that i cant remember
Last edited by marcos459 on May 3, 2016, 3:44:08 PM
"
marcos459 wrote:
seitokai yakuindomo

Omg that series... I don't think I've seen anything funnier in my entire life... still hoping for season 3 though.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
No love for Zetsuen no Tempest?

Halfway true it and it's pretty solid, wondering how it will end.

It's a weird mystery tale so if your into that kind of thing i would recommend it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Few random suggestions:

-Tetsuwan birdy decode

-Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakai Shin

-Ergo proxy

-garden of sinners ( awesome action scenes, quite a lot of gore gore. 6x 1 hour movies)

-berserk ( dark fantasy, I would suggest reading manga since the artwork there is superb and is not that well captioned in the anime. I have heard the anime is also great though, but I read the manga first so I just focused on comparing the two and couldnt see it as anything but inferior,)

-Tatami galaxy (be prepared that they talk at 3-5 words/sec rate throughout the series)

-Galaxy express 999 (episodic different dystopia planets with a space train for 119 episodes of "fun", well maybe just watch first 10 episodes and last 5)

-And if you want some good mindfuckery: Kemonozume, Serial experiments lain, Perfect blue, Flcl, Dead leaves.

---- and for some romance:

-Nodame cantabile ( lots of classical music )

-Natsuyuki Rendezvous

-Rec

-Kotonoha no Niwa

-Spice and and wolf ( it is like listening to an audio book, you won't really loose or miss much if you just listen to it, and one of the best English dub I have seen so far, have "watched" it few times while doing dishes)

Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Last edited by kaarelo on May 8, 2016, 5:00:41 PM
That's my list own created <3
http://shinden.pl/animelist/26146-Huberto_Sama/all?status=7

"
鬼殺し wrote:

Also rewatched the first ten eps of GATE with a friend this weekend. I think I might actually enjoy it more than Steins;Gate but still appreciate the genius of the latter more.

Vouch for gate, watched it and i understand what you mean with "perfect pacing" now.

It's relentless without a minute of filler, very solid watch.

While there is an "ending" i hope there is a season 3 for this, there is a lot of potential left in the story.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

"
sotorab wrote:

You dropped grisaia, your missing out in my opinion. There are 2 seasons and an OVA that covers the main protagonist background and they are all extremely good.
Last edited by Boem on May 13, 2016, 6:29:59 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Also rewatched the first ten eps of GATE with a friend this weekend. I think I might actually enjoy it more than Steins;Gate but still appreciate the genius of the latter more.

Vouch for gate, watched it and i understand what you mean with "perfect pacing" now.

It's relentless without a minute of filler, very solid watch.

While there is an "ending" i hope there is a season 3 for this, there is a lot of potential left in the story.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

"
sotorab wrote:

You dropped grisaia, your missing out in my opinion. There are 2 seasons and an OVA that covers the main protagonist background and they are all extremely good.

I don't think theres enough Manga for the 3Rd season of GATE yet and since they are following it quite well, I hope the animation studio doesn't just start to make the story as they go
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info