Any anime Fan here?

"
Einkil wrote:
Boku no Pico :^)

Well, if we can give shit suggestions, I say Genocyber.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Those are the only suggestions I give man!
[Removed by Support]
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Apr 24, 2016, 8:28:04 AM
Hxh
my english sux.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
GATE. Best thing I've seen since Steins;Gate.

I really thought about giving Steins;Gate a try only watched 2-3 episodes never had the time to finish. Maybe one day I'll watch it.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Not even the mighty Attack on Titan had pacing as good as Gate. The GF and I blazed through Gate in like... Three nights.

And here I thought the pacing was one of AoT's problems. Ok, compared to many other shows there isn't all that much waste to speak of but I felt like several scenes were drawn out to fit the 1:1 chapter/episode aspect ratio. Like a temporal equivalent of stretching a 4:3 format image into 16:9.

Not nearly enough to ruin the show by any means, but well enough to nitpick about.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Last edited by Upandatem on Apr 22, 2016, 5:23:00 AM
- Grisaia no kajitsu
- Grisaia no meikyuu
- Grisaia no rakuen
- Nisekoi and Nisekoi:
- Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku + s02
- Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
- Hataraku Maou-sama!
- Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata
- Mayo chiki

Yes, i have been enjoying romance/comedy anime recently....

Feel free to suggest me some more stuff :)

Next on my list are probably

- your lie in april
- guilty crown

I hear good things from both.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
S;G is just.. Oh man, it's a masterpiece. Great music, airtight narrative, memorable characters, hilarious and tragic, often almost at the same time. Ive seen a lot of anime since that first viewing of Akira in 1989 (we're marathoning Bleach as I swipe this) and Steins;Gate is the only one I rewatch regularly.

I think a lot of people have trouble with the pacing early on of S:G, however, i thought it was required to develop the characters needed later on in the story line.
I think it's like the first 8 episodes or so before it starts to speed up and the feels rollercoaster begins going.

Also, because of this when the "conclusion" of the story appears, it genuinely feels like an anvil is thrown in your stomach. There is so much "time and space" between the slow build up and the conclusion that it can actually catch you off guard.

Just to say, i still thank you for that recommendation, good anime can be hard to find.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
- Grisaia no kajitsu
- Grisaia no meikyuu
- Grisaia no rakuen
- Nisekoi and Nisekoi:
- Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku + s02
- Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
- Hataraku Maou-sama!
- Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata
- Mayo chiki

Yes, i have been enjoying romance/comedy anime recently....

Feel free to suggest me some more stuff :)

Next on my list are probably

- your lie in april
- guilty crown

I hear good things from both.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
S;G is just.. Oh man, it's a masterpiece. Great music, airtight narrative, memorable characters, hilarious and tragic, often almost at the same time. Ive seen a lot of anime since that first viewing of Akira in 1989 (we're marathoning Bleach as I swipe this) and Steins;Gate is the only one I rewatch regularly.

I think a lot of people have trouble with the pacing early on of S:G, however, i thought it was required to develop the characters needed later on in the story line.
I think it's like the first 8 episodes or so before it starts to speed up and the feels rollercoaster begins going.

Also, because of this when the "conclusion" of the story appears, it genuinely feels like an anvil is thrown in your stomach. There is so much "time and space" between the slow build up and the conclusion that it can actually catch you off guard.

Just to say, i still thank you for that recommendation, good anime can be hard to find.

Peace,

-Boem-

Watch toradora! if you are into romance stuff.
Your lie in April is quite good.

And again Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 22, 2016, 9:53:58 AM
^I watched toradora already :)

Yeah it was a solid watch.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Did this one just start?

Looks solid, but i only watch finished anime's since i usually finish them in a session, i will keep an eye on it and probably view it once it is finished.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Im watching a new one on Netlflix canada called Ajin: Demi-Human; its pretty awesome!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Boem wrote:
^I watched toradora already :)

Yeah it was a solid watch.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Did this one just start?

Looks solid, but i only watch finished anime's since i usually finish them in a session, i will keep an eye on it and probably view it once it is finished.

Peace,

-Boem-

Yeah, fraid so, only on episode 2 now.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info