[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

"
Yo, great guide fun build. Was wondering if you do more damage wearing a snakebite gloves for the poison. Or flat physical and attack speed gloves? thanks.

I suggest use flat physical and attack speed gloves.
"
Elua wrote:
"
animalhouse wrote:
Sorry if this was asked earlier in the thread, but why dint you take the extra frenzy charges by ranger and duelist.

Ranger buffs don't work with totems.

sorry, if i ask something dumb.

You took +1 frenzy charge from bandits and 4 frenzy charges up raises the tooltip dps(is that false ?) for siege ballista. So why do the +1 max frenzy charges from passive skill tree not work too for totems or did i misunderstood something ?

Also does silver flask work with the +20 attack speed for totems ? ive tested and think yes.
In prophecy league I make experiment with Ranger ascendancy and result was was disappointing: any totem skill will NOT have any buffs from ascendancy ranger points. It's like different and separated mechanics, that ascendancy points. And ancestral bond doesn't meeter: just totem makes buff not work.
Last edited by Elua on Sep 14, 2016, 7:02:45 PM
"
Elua wrote:
In prophecy league I make experiment with Ranger ascendancy and result was was disappointing: any totem skill will NOT have any buffs from ascendancy ranger points. It's like different and separated mechanics, that ascendancy points. And ancestral bond bond doesn't meeter: just totem makes buff not work.

I think he asked about the +1 max frenzy charges in the skill tree and not ascendency stuff.
+1 max frenzy from passive tree works , but I don't spend any points there because result is disappointing: you can have almost same dps gain spending points into dmg passives. And you will have much easier farming time because you are not dependant from stopping.

My early experiments with siege ballista was testing 8 frenzy charges option, and this was not amazing at all.
for 5 link chest, which gem do you leave out ty
"
poppywulf wrote:
for 5 link chest, which gem do you leave out ty

weapon elemental damage
Hey, this is a pretty cool build. I happen to have a Reach of the Council on perma HC. What would you do differently if you use that bow in this build?

Thanks for all of the help so far!
Team Won
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
Hey, this is a pretty cool build. I happen to have a Reach of the Council on perma HC. What would you do differently if you use that bow in this build?

Thanks for all of the help so far!

If I have Reach of the Council on HC ( very expensive bow ) I will sell it and buy 6L Kintsugi and top roll Lioneye's Glare ( 355 pDPS + ) and + 1 arrow Drillneck. That should be enough currency :)

For Siege Ballista gem Reach of the Council is weak bow, bad choice.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
baerithrine wrote:
Can ballista proc bleed from Rupture Deadeye Ascendancy?

Yes. Totems use your offensive stats, which includes on-Hit modifiers such as Bleed.

So is Rupture worth it then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info