[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

Passed uber lab with 39k dps in h/o, feels good :D Layout was easy, gonna wait when it is again and try to get Helmet enchants
This is definitely a fun and effective end game build, and I like that it doesn't cost a gazillion exalts like many of other effective builds on here.
Made a youtube video on clearing uber lab with this build! it is super safe and effective! been doing 4 key runs for 3 days and haven't rip'd yet! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHfFtb-alp0
Last edited by OGPlatypus on Aug 3, 2016, 1:47:46 PM
Thanks you for positive feedback, sadly video is down because some copyright issue ( music used ? )
Last edited by Elua on Aug 4, 2016, 10:55:49 AM
Ah sorry about that - It's blocked in a lot of European countries for song copyright. I am removing song and everyone should be able to view it. Kinda thinking of doing a build overview/guide using this guide as well, could give you video if you want on your channel Elua
Could this build farm uber lab ?
"
steve426 wrote:

yes
"
Elua wrote:
"
steve426 wrote:

yes

Thanks you :)
"
OGPlatypus wrote:
Kinda thinking of doing a build overview/guide using this guide as well, could give you video if you want on your channel Elua

I don't care about my youtube channel much, but good quality video can be linked in this topic build video section. Your uber lab run is nicely recorded. So if you create more I gladly show links to it in this guide. Ofc if it's ok for you.
Last edited by Elua on Aug 5, 2016, 2:41:08 PM
yea it would be nice to link in guide for people learning the build/ trying to showcase what it can do for people will record atziri next. it is so OP vs her

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info