[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi mas would you be upgrading this build to more extreme or this is it..
And what are the other option on the 6L..
I don't feel like this guide needs further updating right now. During Essence league it get improved a lot. Only exception to this will be including Blade Flurry as another main skill choice (maybe, not sure yet).

I don't get what you mean about 6L.
Looking forward to Blade Flurry guide update. Interested to play it in new league.
"
sultangurde wrote:
Looking forward to Blade Flurry guide update. Interested to play it in new league.

This may take some time, I'll share my thoughts with Mas, and when He's done with the testing I guess he'll update the guide. But tbh a Blade Flurry variant would be a complete different Build. And not longer that Budget the build is designed for.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Its OK I love this build its awesome I still think we can improve it. Mas what I meant about the 6L is the variant version instead of the BoR and No Chest piece.. Do you think that is better or the variant version I know it's personal preference but I would like your opinion

Thanks
Loving this build!

I veered off and took one node of mana leech at the duelist start area, I figured eventually I would want to veer off and get a higher DPS weapon. Currently have a 275 phys dps weapon I got for around 5C.

I also switch between increased AOE and conc effect. Conc effect for bosses, however I find it a bit confining with Conc effect for the map itself (I'm running sweep which I love! I couldn't really get into static strike)

So fun though! I've never really done a 1h+shield before, just mostly 2h, so it's a nice change of pace and I love the attack speed and the block is so nice.

Really fun, I'll prob run this next league at the start, unless I do some kind of ice crash thing instead.

Real nice build so far :) I'm playing it in HC and hit L64 and I've only bought the amulet so far, the rest of the gear was selffound.

Cow
Last edited by Supercow_X on Nov 23, 2016, 2:36:44 AM
"
mojo8850 wrote:
Its OK I love this build its awesome I still think we can improve it. Mas what I meant about the 6L is the variant version instead of the BoR and No Chest piece.. Do you think that is better or the variant version I know it's personal preference but I would like your opinion

Thanks

I prefer BoR version of the build. Basically because it allows you to play all end game content (with exception of Shaper) and is easy and cheap to equip and improve.

Thanks to Aegis Aurora Shield, survivability is better with 6L variant, but still, with BoR survivability is great and enough to deal with all T15 and Guardians.
In regards to the non-BoR version (Using Blade Flurry as main skill)...My plan is to use The Formless Inferno + Aegis Aurora to get more survivability and utility/damage aura's (essentially Formless replaces determination aura). My only problem right now is determining the best avenue for chest piece....

If I go Belly of the Beast I can spec out of some HP nodes in the tree and get more damage.
If I go LC my resistance requirements go through the roof (would need Purity of Lightning at this point probably), but I get even more survivability.
If I go Atziri's Splendour it provides a nice way to get the needed ES for Aegis Aurora and is decent AR + Resistances (w/ Formless it's also %armor boost) + Life.
If I go Carcass Jack...well, that's just a big damage boost :p
Then there is always a Rare chest.

Since I'm going for Dragoon Sword (due to 12% increased bleed chance & because I'm running RT so all the other swords implicits are worthless...), I need a ton of DEX (220) and if I go more into the templar area than ranger I end up only getting 63 from the tree. That is a lot to make up in gloves, boots, chest?, rings, and weapon.

So the Rare chest sounds good to have another way to get Dex, some life and some resists.

My question here in this round-a-bout fashion is what chest piece would be most appealing here? Is Formless Inferno, Aegis Aurora, Arctic Armor, Chaos Golem, 78% block/spell block, Fortify (WB), and ~215%HP from the tree enough to not want or need to run LC? If that's the case what's the best option for a Chest piece for this Blade Flurry build?

Edit: Another point to "double dip" so to speak with Formless, is if I go non-LC chest, I can run Purity of Fire instead of Lightning so then I'll have 80% Cold & Fire resists and Purity also gives me +41% armor as well (and since 8% of phys damage is converted to fire that's more mitigation in conjunction with Arctic Armor)....thoughts?
Last edited by Rays727 on Nov 23, 2016, 8:35:37 PM
@Rays727

The best armor would propably be the rare one. Something like this or armor version.

Cant imagine using Lightning Coil+The formless Inferno combo. The res penalties together will propably be hard to overcome, unless you have rings like that:

Also you propably want some all res overcap to negate elemental weakness maps.

Can you link tree build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info