[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

hi mas_mariano
t15 it was . . . rekt . . . LOL the block to going very well i'm lovin it :)

. . . i don't know about 4 Guardian and shaper
but !! i'll try someday.

CHEERS !!
"
billy393 wrote:

Thanks mate that helps a bit. I am using the BoR version with Lioneye's Remorse. I have 2 BoR (RRRR // RRRB) for map flexibility. I will prob keep CE around 12 and invest in better life///dmg///IAS jewells rather than INT.

Does Movement speed also effect shield charge with faster attacks?

Thanks man

Hi,
from the wiki
Charge speed: Both modifiers to attack speed and movement speed affect the charging animation speed.[3] However, only attack speed reduces the ending lag after the charge.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shield_Charge
I also find there are some situations where you cant charge due to objects on the ground and it's more efficient to walk. that said our gear has -15% movement speed to begin with so you want at least 15% to feel normal, more is better especially if you like to run your map pool as alch and go only rolling off undoable mods, having more movement speed will make your life less miserable in Temp chain and patches of chilled ground maps. I run them and I only have 11% on boots :( I'd prefer to have 30 if i could.

as you have an RRRB helm give static strike a try, I use it for all non ele reflect maps as this setup lets me run at 100% ele conversion, phys reflect is a non thing for me :P
I use a 20% phys to light, 20% static strike (extra aoe radius), multistrike and 20% Weapon Elemental Damage, not sure if having quality on multistrike would help or not given ele conversion anyone know?

Cheers
Finally got my last 2 Ascendancy points - now it's getting boring with 76 % Spell Block ;-)

Thinking of switching to the 6L-Aegis-Aurora version: As I do own a 6-L-Daresso's Defiance, I'd like to ask your opinion on using this chest armour.

Main benefit could be the generation of endurance charges (and onslaught) with the drawback of not adding any ES - but it would also give us two free gem slots in helmet!

As a unique helmet I maybe like the idea of Rime Gaze giving us a 5L with 200 ES, 30 % increased cold damage and free Concentrated Effect. Socketing it with Riposte, Melee Splash, Cast on Melee Kill and Immortal Call could be pretty nice.

What do you think?

Thx again for your ongoing support of this build!

(If you're in the mood, feel free to take a look at my char for general suggestions on further optimization. :-)
Hi,

first i want to thank you for this guide, it`s a really grat built, especially for a newer player like me.

I wanted to ask you about the gem combination in the gloves, because you have connected cwdt and enfeeble. so it seems, that enfeeble isnt activated by cwdt. do you cast it manually?

(i am using the 6l/aegis variation)

Greets
"
Goggo2000 wrote:
I wanted to ask you about the gem combination in the gloves, because you have connected cwdt and enfeeble. so it seems, that enfeeble isnt activated by cwdt. do you cast it manually?

I'm not 100% sure on everything that does and does not work with the Caste When Damage Taken / Curse On Hit type Gems, so I'm interested in hearing if Enfeeble works with like this too.

I use Chaos Golum, Bloodrage and Tempest Shield with my CWDamageT.

Vengeance, Leap Slam and Enfeeble are linked to my Curse On Hit.

~

SirChickenOfNugget.

[Edit:] Vengeance and Leap Slam weren't really triggering my Curse that often, so I've put Curse on Hit + Curse with Shield charge and Fortify.
Last edited by Bugnaz on Nov 13, 2016, 11:58:13 AM
Enfeeble works with Cast When Damage Taken.
You need to have the character level requirement of the enfeeble gem be at or lower than 38
I really wanted to build a character around varunastra sword because you can get some amazing triple nodes and some nice passive by sword/mace tree (culling!). How would you build it. I got legacy BoR so 15% block also legacy voidheart and mostly access to a lot of legacy items?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
hi mas_mariano, about 6L using STATIC STRIKE:

1 Melee Physical Damage,
2 Added Fire Damage,
3 Weapon Elemental Damage,
4 Multistrike,
5 Elemental Focus

what do u think about "Physical to Lightning Support" and  "Faster Attacks Support" ? Would be good if change for some of the gems mentioned above?

is this guardiens viable?
Currently at lvl 81 just beat Merciless Lab solo and i truly like this build.
I would like to know though, when and if we should take Dirty Techniques.
This Node is one i really like and i think it goes well with Gratuitous Violence.
The Skilltree goes up to lvl 91 so I´d like to know what we should skill after that
and if DT is included (which i think is very likely).
Thanks for this build and pardon me if you have already answered this question.
Maybe you could add a reccommended Endgame Skilltree with all SP used.

Greetings RecklessRenegade.

PS : Man i hope i can take down at least 1 guardian with this build.

Edit: Maybe i should add this question. I am currently at about 5k Health and I don´t see anymore
health nodes being picked up in the tree. Is this enough HP to take on everything in the game and
what nodes would we replace if we´re planning on taking more HP nodes and which ones should that be ?
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Nov 5, 2016, 5:12:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info