[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
mas_mariano wrote:
- You could remove Juggernaut, point between Testudo and Retaliation and some life node and pick two jewel sockets and Hatchet Master.
- Jewels are pretty poor, at least three useful affixes.
- Soul Taker has a really bad roll, divine it.
- You could take out some more life and pick Berserking if you find that survivability is ok.
- Your life flasks are bad, look at flasks on guide.
- You don't use Anvil and have Ming's Heart, exchange it.
- You need quality and at least L19 on gems from main attack skill setup.
- Get some flat physical from rings.

Begin with that, but I suggest you take a look again to all gear section of the guide.

Thx for the reply. I bought ming's heart coz had a problem with one boss who was dealing chaos dmg. Mine chaos resistance was at -47% :3

Anvil's amulet looking weird to me. Everything is reduced and 0 any resistance. Getting all rings, shoes, gloves with proper links and elemental resists will be hard. And I forgot. Without an additional inteligence, I wont be able to use my gems :(

Ill try to find some decent jewels @ poe.trade

Last edited by Venereal_infection on Oct 26, 2016, 8:26:10 PM
"
Anvil's amulet looking weird to me.

Well, Anvil is maybe the most important item on this build. Is the only piece of gear capable of increasing block cap to 78%.
is this hc vaible? my friend start play with this build and as being beginner hes worry what can kill him at high end, ill buy him all these uniques in future don't really care about the costs, just can't explain to him what the cons of this build cause i never play as block/melee.
Is this Uber Atziri viable? I heard it's not Shaper viable, which is kinda disappointing, but to be fair, a good lot of builds cannot handle the Shaper yet.
"
ohbabyitriple wrote:
is this hc vaible? my friend start play with this build and as being beginner hes worry what can kill him at high end, ill buy him all these uniques in future don't really care about the costs, just can't explain to him what the cons of this build cause i never play as block/melee.

I never played HC but a lot of people write on this post about playing HC with this build and seems good enough. I don't recall any particular issue.

Maybe pick more life from tree, don't rush uber lab and read carefully the "Things that can kill you" section plus "Boss Fights Tips" section.
"
BlimpAtomic wrote:
Is this Uber Atziri viable? I heard it's not Shaper viable, which is kinda disappointing, but to be fair, a good lot of builds cannot handle the Shaper yet.

Never tried Uber Atziri and probably never will, I'm not interested on it.

About Shaper, is not viable with this build. You can't block almost any of his attacks and I think that without a huge life pool with instant leech is totally out of the question now.
I might try this later. Nice build.
Last edited by Fallentactic on Oct 29, 2016, 8:00:27 PM
hi mas_mariano
i follow your build for 2 week in essence league and i found it very fun to play.
and right now i'm reach to lvl90 my build follow your skill tree almost 100%
but my toaster pc it a little bit laggie i'm use Sunder for mob and Static Stike for boss .
the problem is my hp is not reach to 5,000
so i'm change a little bit item to get more hp (but still use The Anvil sometime)

and the and can't get the top-roll soul taker this is my soul taker (maybe upg top-roll someday :O)

the question is how can i get more dps then this? change weapon ? build ? or anything ?
let me know if you've any suggestion

this is my first vid at t11 reflect mob it's almost got me LOL

If you want that I take a look at your char, link tree and gear or make public your character tab on your profile.

Glad you enjoy the build!
Last edited by Zazatotz on Oct 30, 2016, 8:14:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info