[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Looking forward to trying this build for 2.4. Thank you for the share!
So i guess static strike is the best choice, considering patchnotes
its build good in 2.4 ?
which basic skill you advise to use ?

thx for answers
"
STATIC STRIKE + Multistrike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Physical to Lightning (best for bosses but poor AoE performance)

I wanted to ask if it has poor AOE performance with the new patch notes
"
Static Strike: 16% more damage.
Static Strike now gains 1% increased area of effect per level.

It might perform even better now. Could one run a Increased Area of Effect Support gem in the place of physical to lightning damage?
Hi,

Thanks for the well-made post, your build seems very interesting as has already been stated, and I'll try it for my first toon in the upcoming league.

I was really puzzled as to which skill to choose though before patchnote, and I am even more now.

I haven't had the courage to go through all 37 pages of the thread, but I haven't really found some kind of rundown of the pros and cons of choosing each skill (and I haven't been playing in like 2 to 3 years so I'm not really up to speed). Would you, or one of our fellow readers, kindly write some quick thing of the sort? I'd be eternally grateful.
Is Cyclone good with this build?
"
Proteusius wrote:
Is Cyclone good with this build?

No, it's terrible, you hit only once per spin

"
Norfen wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the well-made post, your build seems very interesting as has already been stated, and I'll try it for my first toon in the upcoming league.

I was really puzzled as to which skill to choose though before patchnote, and I am even more now.

I haven't had the courage to go through all 37 pages of the thread, but I haven't really found some kind of rundown of the pros and cons of choosing each skill (and I haven't been playing in like 2 to 3 years so I'm not really up to speed). Would you, or one of our fellow readers, kindly write some quick thing of the sort? I'd be eternally grateful.

I have played this build up to t10 maps and I have been testing skills, sunder is king for clearing, for bosses you could swap sunder with cleave, the linked gems are the same. I have used sunder for bosses anyways and I had no problems (t10 maps)
Last edited by epancake on Aug 31, 2016, 11:19:10 AM
Wouldn't this be a better build? Yours have kinda low life and I don't see why you would use IR if you are focusing on duelist-marauder side tree anyways. A lot of wasted points in your tree feels like.

check this out and tell me what you think:

I play HC btw.
I know a lot of people who RMT and use PoeHuds, item pickups, crafties, custom renderers, bots, map/zoom/bright hacks and autoflasks. But I am not going to snitch rather encourage them and others to use hacks. GGG had a choice whether they want a friend or an enemy. They chose the latter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by 5oobZRsnNq on Aug 31, 2016, 2:06:01 PM
So the actual questions is:

1) Sunder or Static strike (considering patch notes)
2) Build optimisation.
Is this build good with reave?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info