[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Just a +6 to all attributes from one of the jewels.
hi great build:) i have question if i no use blood rage, this is good setup?IC is good options?:
By the Blade worth picking up?
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
By the Blade worth picking up?

I think By the Blade worths picking because there's not much damage/jewels nodes to pick close enough. Entirely open to suggestions!
Hey mas_mariano

I've designed a similar build before I've found yours.Could you check it and give me some hints for improvement?I don't wish to simply copypaste your build.
Last edited by MasterBLB on Jul 22, 2016, 6:36:30 AM
"
armanii84 wrote:
hi great build:) i have question if i no use blood rage, this is good setup?IC is good options?:

Thanks! Really glad to see a 40 challenges player that like the build! :D

I see you got Outmatch & Outlast so there's no reason to use Blood Rage. I decided to take Chaos Golem instead of IC. I know that buff on CG is not that great, but when I tested IC I wasn't completely comfortable with it. My thoughts about it:

- Because CWDT is level 1 for Tempest Shield, is constantly triggered mostly in situations you don't need it.
- It drains your EC and sometimes is difficult to get them back (EC generation based on block is not that great).
- Maybe removing FA in SC could give you an additional socket to put max leveled Increased Duration on CWDT combo.
- Because CWDT doesn't have a cooldown, maybe an additional leveled CWDT + IC combo instead of ID on the level 1 CWDT?

But, truth is that I'm not entirely happy with my CG decision. After tree/gear you got, I only found Aegis (with 6L chest and best ES pool you can get) an improvement that worth enough.

Please share your thoughts about this, thanks!
i get todey my ring and change build for aegis+mjolner:P
Last edited by armanii84 on Jul 22, 2016, 5:25:26 PM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Hey mas_mariano

I've designed a similar build before I've found yours.Could you check it and give me some hints for improvement?I don't wish to simply copypaste your build.

Hi, your question is just too general. I don't know where to start. Please, tell me specifically what you need, because the build you link has a lots of differences between mine.
Well,based on your experience with high level maps and Atziri could you tell me if the whole concept makes sense?
Hey guys

Made a video to showcase this build on PHC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xOW96nomdI&feature=youtu.be

This is at level 71 or so with alot of passives to pick up.
This build is so powerful it's not even funny.

Thanks for sharing this amazing gladiator!
Last edited by xevven on Jul 25, 2016, 5:26:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info