[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
zeroonea wrote:
Sunder is ranged attack, so does it cause damage reflect?

of course it does reflect damage. However you can block reflect damage.
"
mas_mariano wrote:
In my opinion, you got two choices: stay with BoR + Lioneye's, don't spend more currency on build and still I guess you will see that is capable of almost any map or boss fight. But, if you want to improve the build, go for 6L + Aegis.

BoR + Aegis imo is not a very good choice because to take full advantage of Aegis you need a good amount of ES to replenish, then, without a chest and using a helmet like BoR, you will have little ES from other gear. Instead, if you use a mixed Armour+ES chest plus a mixed Arm/Eva + ES helmet, you easily will maintain a good Armour plus having a very good amount of ES to replenish. In that case, Outmatch & Outlast seems mandatory for me, because you can't use BR.

Thsx for the fast reply. I think im gona w8 unitil i get a decent 6l to go Aegis.

Another question more. With no BOR (Aegis + 6l ) How we get the endurance charges?

I think Im missing somethin in the gems combo on the gloves and the boots.
Hi, is in the Alternative 6L/Aegis Section:

"

- Riposte, Melee Splash, Stun, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun (not having BoR implies loosing the Endurance Charge generation on Block, so we need an alternative way to generate them, another option is to use Warlord's Mark in exchange of Enfeeble)

Regards!
"
Ghai wrote:
i just don't understand how you get to this damage output,
i'll link my gear later but still, maxed i get to around 60K

With Soul Taker version my Static Strike tooltip reach 71K, then you should consider that SS deals an additional damage based on explosions that deals 40% less damage than initial hit. So in any DPS calculation I consider x1.6 DPS from tooltip.
"
RageAgainst wrote:
Hey,

im really enjoying your build got everything you suggested for 2.3!

Gear

Spoiler

My biggest concern is atm bringing 3 Auras (Hatred, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armor)
and then casting Blood Rage / Ancesteral Protector - because i have 0 Mana left.

Is there anything i could do to get this to work? I can do it it before i activate AA but it´s hard to keep Blood Rage alive sometimes..

It´s really a great Build and thx a lot for this!

Yes, you're right. This issue is because previous version of the build used two auras and keep some mana unreserved. Now, is true that BR is uncomfortable, but Ancestral Protector cannot be used.

Options:
- Blood Rage could be replace with fourth ascendancy point Outmatch & Outlast (in case of Aegis this is mandatory).
- Ancestral Protector could be replace with Vaal Haste.
- Remove support gems from Shield Charge and link Blood Rage + Ancestral Protector + Blood Magic. You will notice that Shield Charge is fast enough even without Faster Attacks.

Glad you like the build! Regards!
Last edited by mas_mariano on Jun 14, 2016, 3:55:14 PM
"
mas_mariano wrote:

Yes, you're right. This issue is because previous version of the build used two auras and keep some mana unreserved. Now, is true that BR is uncomfortable, but Ancestral Protector cannot be used.

Options:
- Blood Rage could be replace with fourth ascendancy point Outmatch & Outlast (in case of Aegis this is mandatory).
- Ancestral Protector could be replace with Vaal Haste.
- Remove support gems from Shield Charge and link Blood Rage + Ancestral Protector + Blood Magic. You will notice that Shield Charge is fast enough even without Faster Attacks.

Glad you like the build! Regards!

Is it just me, or is Ancestral Protector castable even with no mana available? Cause i can sure enough cast it with 100% reserved.

Anyway, loving the build, having tons of fun with it. Sadly enough my map luck has not been to high so far and i've not progressed beyond T8, but nothing has been able to hurt me lots except for my own stupidity (Caustic Clouds, why are you a thing)
- Riposte, Melee Splash, Stun, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun

Does melee splash will make 3 endurance charge on a single riposte when block? (because it attack muti target?)

If not, should I do this: - Riposte, Vengeance, Stun, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun. With Vengeance I have 30% chance to counter attack when hit. so it is increased chance to get endurance charge on block and hit too.
Last edited by zeroonea on Jun 14, 2016, 8:18:41 PM

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcEswUtBosKJgthDPcTTBPJFCAUcRXsF-EY2xo-IOMhYCSbJvgoKimlL8wwdzJONZI64TwtPfxAoEF0RJ5Gt0d-TeNOMlBHU7tYY1n-Xz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZadl8GebaGVo8mzYbztyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXk5eu982X7iggeDX4PMhNmE74rwi0-Mz4-ZkveXeaIAplemjaluqZWsr64-rlCvbLXytoq3PrkdvTa-eL6nwBrAZsC_wYLBo8T2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHiYeRR6UbqGO8O8B_yQfJF8932SPcy9034Avjr_gr-a_6P

the next 9 points will go berserking(3 point),path of the warrior and 5 melee physical dmg close to marauder start point.
hp=5.9k
es:800
defence=13.5
dmg red:57
block:67

6l-static strike+multi strike+weapon elemental dmg+melee physical dmg+physical to lightning+elemental focus(change sunder/static strike and concentrated effect/elemental focus on trash mobs)
4L-vengeance+reckoning+melee physical dmg+life gain on hit
4L-riposte+melee splash+stun+endurance charge on melee stun
these 4l's usualy useless coz 1 shot all trash.but very usefull on boss combats.
3L-CWDT+Tempest shield+enfeeble(lvl 5)
auras hatred+herald of ash+arctic armour
static strike=71k sunder=47k with auras without any flask

tested all 3 acsendancy options.blood in the eyes,outmatch and outlast,violent retaliation.result;

violent retaliation>outmatch and outlast>blood in the eyes

btw without violent retaliation i have 65 block+11(passive+endurance charge)=76 with VT have 78 block.(i have +4 block anvil)

still have physical dmg problem on uber lab(charge distruptor).completed all maps except plaza map(got one shotted coz don't know the mechanic yet)^
physical reflect map(sunder+elelemantal focus not concentrated effect)
elemental reflect(sunder+concentrated effect and drop physical to lightning go for 5L)
if you test these 3 options pls share your results.
Last edited by espanyol44 on Jun 16, 2016, 12:38:39 PM
Just hit level 78, 4,4k life with 40k dps on sunder and around 60% block. Been running maps up to tier 8 with all kinds of mods and feels pretty safe. Died one time to some random boss, probably due to overconfidence. I am running all three auras and CWDT with tempest shield, blood rage and lightning golem and everything seems to cast just fine. Maybe should get some lower level CWDT to cast it more often.
any 1 playing i HC ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info