[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi ppl i just started with poe and this build and i have one question: On Merciless i shoud help oak for endurance charge but how i generate them as gladiator with this build? I dont see any generator in skill or somthing plz help :D
"
gallan0nim wrote:
Hi ppl i just started with poe and this build and i have one question: On Merciless i shoud help oak for endurance charge but how i generate them as gladiator with this build? I dont see any generator in skill or somthing plz help :D

You gain them from the helmet. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Bringer_of_Rain
Ty a lot for a fast answer I looked on skills and forgot to check eq
Ok, so i have played this build for a few times (including the Turmoil race) and will build it as my league starter on Harbinger League in 3.0.

But i was wondering what do you guys think is the best way to fast level it after you get Sunder at level 12. Do you guys go straight for 1H + Shield (for a more defensive setup) or level as 2H and respec on later game (when you can equipe The Anvil, BoR, and other gear)?
hi, it's an amazing build u got there, i have a question u said u have 78% block chance, i only have 65% hows that, we got the same gear ? :/ :)
U can use bico cullar then u loose max block but drop better)
And if you want pure 78% block afk get The Red Nightmare and legacy bor
"
DBM92 wrote:
hi, it's an amazing build u got there, i have a question u said u have 78% block chance, i only have 65% hows that, we got the same gear ? :/ :)

You also have the same block chance from the skill tree?
Standard Forever
what do u use as skill for end game bosses ? cleave, static strike or sunder ?
"
DBM92 wrote:
what do u use as skill for end game bosses ? cleave, static strike or sunder ?

I seem to get the most DPS out of the Cleave setup (Cleave + Added Fire Damage + Multistrike + Concentrated Effect) so I've been using that. No problem with Minotaur the first time I tried him. Haven't tried the other guardian's yet though with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info