[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Thanks, i know it for the hit not the projectilea, i'll play with the setups and learn from trial and error, thabks alot,
you to
Any major changes for 2.3?
Hc viable i guess ? Wanna leave softcore and need strong build :p
Anyone have a skilltree for 2.3? The old link doesn't load for me.
€ forget about it, didn't load with chrome, but works with firefox...
Last edited by Crank_ on Jun 3, 2016, 4:29:43 PM
@eminem & @Crank_

I recently posted the changes needed for 2.3 Prophecy League. Basically, Varunastra was a Perandus League unique that has to be changed. I go for Soul Taker and change passive tree, gear & skill gems accordingly.

Hope this builds work for both in new league!
"
Spoyak wrote:
Hc viable i guess ? Wanna leave softcore and need strong build :p

This build is extremely tanky. Block is a truly reliable mechanics and the cheap BoR version still allows me to do maps up to Tier 15. I repeat myself with this, but just keep two things in mind. Block doesn't work against two types of damage: Damage over Time (pretty obvious) and Secondary Damage.

Secondary Damage means particular types of damage that you should be really careful because you never could block them, for example, Detonate Dead / Volatile (explosions came from terrain, not from an attacker).
I'm going hc with this build atm, very confortable, will be carefull, and tell u how it goes if u want :)
Great! Yes, It will be great if you share your experience in HC. I'm not a HC player and I really want to hear about how this build works there. Thanks!
Im about to reroll on PHC. This build looks really fun. I want to somehow turn this build into shield charge as main damage skill. What changes would you reccomend?

Great build btw.
"
coldone2 wrote:
Im about to reroll on PHC. This build looks really fun. I want to somehow turn this build into shield charge as main damage skill. What changes would you reccomend?

Great build btw.

Glad you like it! Well, I did a less than 3 minute run in Gorge and was so much fun! I never think in Shield Charge as a possible main attack skill, but is true that 2.3 was great for this skill.

I keep everything the same, with this gem setup in BoR:

Shield Charge + Added Fire Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage + Concentrated Effect.

Everything else seems to fit with Shield Charge at first sight. One drawback, kinda weak in solo bosses fights, but works great against mobs (if you like a really frenzy gameplay).

PS: could be interesting to try the 6L/Aegis version with Melee Damage on Full Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info