[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

do you think about Blade Flurry? what setup you recommend?
"
Vorpalbladee wrote:
do you think about Blade Flurry? what setup you recommend?

sword instead soul taker, swords nodes, hatred+aa+ha+enlighten lvl 3 => profit
Curious about this build, would it work with dual strike or possibly viper strike, assuming i would only use it for Izaro and nothing else? Would it work fine with the basic tree or would adjustments have to be made?
i want to try this build ssf, got all gear except shield, what would be some good alternatives?
"
MDShields wrote:
i want to try this build ssf, got all gear except shield, what would be some good alternatives?

Lioneye's Remorse for sure
Can i Have your Passive skill lvl 68 and superior because your link doesn't work

thank you
If you already have a Soul Taker that is ~300 pdps, is it worth buying one that's 330 pdps? How much more damage will that end up being?
"
Dreamsickle wrote:
Thanks for such a quick response! So without that helm enchant, what would you change to make room for Blood Magic?

Also, Vaal Lightning Trap over Vaal Haste?

Blood rage = must have ! linked with blood magic.

vaal haste is good to fast clear maps,
and
Vaal lightning trap is much better to kill guardians !

"
Dreamsickle wrote:
If you already have a Soul Taker that is ~300 pdps, is it worth buying one that's 330 pdps? How much more damage will that end up being?

10% MORE damage, if u have 100k DPS, u will be 110k...

Totally worth the 10ex.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
How do i beat the triplets in Uber atziri? they whooped me. (i am lvl 93 and have the surrender and legacy bringer. I am using ice crash as my attack)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info