[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
sicu wrote:
"
nortx wrote:
I did some changes, now i m using 8 jewels:
Red Nightmare and 7 jewels QUAD DAMAGE.
144k dps in HO without buff (only hatred and HoA)
440k dps FULL buffed (flask, bloodrage, 4 frenzy, onslaught, totem...)
This is a mine video of shapper with one death.
gear and tree, check my profile!
Uber atizri and Shapper Down!
Next objective: 40/40

Had a peak at your current gear and gem setup. How do you cast you Blood Rage?

enchantment in helmet:
Ahh, can't believe I missed that, thank you :)
New update: vaal temple tier 16 twinned done
temp chains and enfeeble!
Is it recommended to use Aegis or Lioneye's? It'll be a long time before I can afford a surrender.
Why are the accuracy nodes taken prior to By The Blade, versus the damage nodes, when Resolute Technique is also taken?

I.E. why do we go for accuracy over more phys damage when we have hits can't be evaded? About to the point where I need to put those points in and can't figure it out.
That is attack speed nodes, not accuracy, and his skill tree still not updated to 2.6
i need some advise here, i am not able to use my Shield charge skill after casting my 3 auras, i am left with 0 mana (100% mana reserved), any ways to counter this issue or should i forgo 1 aura?
@Nortx, how are you casting blood rage without blood magic or a trigger gem? Also, why isn't your vulnerability gem level 20?
"
Dreamsickle wrote:
@Nortx, how are you casting blood rage without blood magic or a trigger gem? Also, why isn't your vulnerability gem level 20?

I have hatred mana reservation enchatment in helmet. And only 117 inteligence,i cant lvl up vulnerability.
Thanks for such a quick response! So without that helm enchant, what would you change to make room for Blood Magic?

Also, Vaal Lightning Trap over Vaal Haste?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info