[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I just found Daressos Courage shield. It seems it might be of use for this build. What do you think?
what are the best gem for boss?

static strie + phy to lighting?
@ another alternative fore the soultaker axe , or is there none ?
"
gakkeroel wrote:
@ another alternative fore the soultaker axe , or is there none ?

There's a Varunastra variant on the main post. You can use anything as long as you can deal with the mana, you'll have to drop an aura though.
First of all, I'm loving this guide!

I need help with the last uber ascendancy point. I want to farm maps faster, don't care too much about guardians... Should i pick Blood in the Eyes?
Why static over cleave? im getting more confortable with cleave, i'm missing something?
"
totikpo44 wrote:

I need help with the last uber ascendancy point. I want to farm maps faster, don't care too much about guardians... Should i pick Blood in the Eyes?

Personally I go for Violent Retaliation. The main reason for not going for Blood in the Eyes (despite it being a nice option) is that some bosses are bleed immune. (such as 2 of the guardians) If you're just map farming then Blood in the Eyes will almost always give you 30% increased damage. Violent Retaliation will give you 80% but only when fighting uniques.
"
Dhampir05 wrote:
"
totikpo44 wrote:

Personally I go for Violent Retaliation. The main reason for not going for Blood in the Eyes (despite it being a nice option) is that some bosses are bleed immune. (such as 2 of the guardians) If you're just map farming then Blood in the Eyes will almost always give you 30% increased damage. Violent Retaliation will give you 80% but only when fighting uniques.

Thanks for the answer. And for Uber Lab I'm guessing VR is better too, isn't it?
What would be a better replacement for Lion's Roar, not a fan of the knockback, Taste of Hate or Sin's Rebirth?
can play this build with BoR + Aegis without 6L armor ? need suggestion about skill tree and item .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info