[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
EhVL4N wrote:
Hey there,

Would this build be viable with blade flurry as a main attack? Or do you think the other choices (static strike/cleave) do perform better?

(I'm looking for the best build possible, for end-game content)

Cheers,

Of course, this build is fexible. You can use any gem you want. Personaly, i love my legacy soul taker so i cannot use blade furry.

About static strike and cleave, static strike is better. Currently, i am using sunder and static strike because it is easy to switch
So good build and guide too. It was my second league and that build was rly easy and powerful. Yes, it's not best build and you can't kill anything, but its pretty lazy. You can facetank almost anything you can alch and go almost any 1-16 map, and it is really cheap build. 20 chaos on day 10 for full build without Surrender and 2 exalt surrender on day 12.

And about Uber Izaro: I done him on lvl 80 or 85 and i just facetank him without any problem. It was 2nd run First i died from 1 shot but it was my mistake i m not killed gargoyeles and he was so fat and powerful.

And guide not updated about new super Unique -
. It s changing some fights - some bosses now you can facetank without changing gems. And Core map sooo easy now. You can facetank Malachai coz Surrender heals you when he use his tentacle attack. He just fully heal you after 1 attack. And Pheanix too: little birds now heals you too, but you must kill them anyway.
Last edited by Drageren on Feb 19, 2017, 10:10:12 AM
"
_SWAT_ wrote:
"
4lin wrote:

I was able to kill twinned boss Malachai, The Nightmare on t15 Core map and was not difficult at all :)

My ign: Breach_Duelist_Champion

My Current Gear

Can you post your video?

Youtube: Twinned Malachai Boss on Core Map t15

Now im trying this other two potions because i have only 69% block spells and attacks and have nothing against freeze so:

And with this gear of mine at this level 91 was no need to use vaal haste at all and i will change and let hoa + cwtd + im call+ fire golem fore example i dont know fore sure i will see in the near future.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Feb 19, 2017, 1:44:51 PM
Hi.

I have this gear, 92lvl, no uber lab yet, but i will complete it, with some free time.

Could you make skill tree for me? I have 7 % block more than i should - cause of legacy BoR. I will buy this new shield in this week for sure.

But i need some adjustments to the skill tree. I have full respec avaliable, and i want to use it.

Thanks.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I would like to get some advices from OP, i haven't played for 8 months on this character. If you can look on the gems, gear and maybe create a skill tree to play with those items.
Hey man, i tried this build and i like it so far.
But i do have some questions.

First: Why cleave?
I tried cleave and the AOE felt horrible and the explosion from gratuitous violence didnt make up for that IMO.
I tried Frost Blades and Even Lightning Strike instead and both had not only better damage, but also better AOE, better clearspeed overall and an insane QOL gameplay improvement.

Second:
Leech. Without The Surrenderer, leech/life regen is just not present at all. Do you rely on Flasks only?
I crafted Life Leech on my gloves, but even with that i leech nothing.
With cleave, the leech is better, but still not good enough to heal me up to full life in a boss fight.

Third: Lion's Roar.
This flask with cleave makes the damage overall feel much weaker, because the AOE of cleave is so small that the character has to move closer to the target everytime the target gets knocked back.
With Frost Blades, this was great. With cleave it feels really bad though.
How do you handle that? Not every boss can get pushed back to a wall easily.

Right now im at lvl 81 and have 4.6k life. I know its a bit low, but without the leech it feels pretty unsave, especially in boss fights.
But i just dont see how i can facetank everything, because im getting rekt by t11 (excavation map for example) bosses easily.

Maybe you can check out my char in my profile: "ZeitFuerEinDuDuDuelist"

Thank you!
Last edited by RDeschain on Feb 21, 2017, 5:52:20 AM
"
RDeschain wrote:

I tried cleave and the AOE felt horrible and the explosion from gratuitous violence didnt make up for that IMO.
I tried Frost Blades and Even Lightning Strike instead and both had not only better damage, but also better AOE, better clearspeed overall and an insane QOL gameplay improvement.

Second:
Leech. Without The Surrenderer, leech/life regen is just not present at all. Do you rely on Flasks only?
With cleave, the leech is better, but still not good enough to heal me up to full life in a boss fight.

This flask with cleave makes the damage overall feel much weaker, because the AOE of cleave is so small that the character has to move closer to the target everytime the target gets knocked back.

Right now im at lvl 81 and have 4.6k life. I know its a bit low, but without the leech it feels pretty unsave, especially in boss fights.
But i just dont see how i can facetank everything, because im getting rekt by t11 (excavation map for example) bosses easily.

Thank you!

I'm no the OP, but I played/talked alot with him.

Cleave is the more fast paced skill, I personally liked it more than Static Strike. If you have the knockback active, its kinda like Cleave -> charge -> Cleave - The same would it be with S-Strike.

And Cleave has more leech since it doesn't have a 50% conversion like S-Strike. So more phys dmg to leech of.
In my personal feelings, cleave had a good clear speed for a max block build. S-Strike was a bit faster.

About leech itself, this build doesn't rely that much on leech, with the Anvil and the new shield we recover about 300 life per block, thats not bad.
And tbh I wouldn't run T11 maps with lvl 81. Try that again if you're lvl 85+ then those maps should feel alot better.

About Lioneyes Roar, I can't say much about the flask. I never had one (yet).

Cheers
Bison
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
RDeschain wrote:

Second:

Thank you!

I'm no the OP, but I played/talked alot with him.

Cleave is the more fast paced skill, I personally liked it more than Static Strike. If you have the knockback active, its kinda like Cleave -> charge -> Cleave - The same would it be with S-Strike.

And Cleave has more leech since it doesn't have a 50% conversion like S-Strike. So more phys dmg to leech of.
In my personal feelings, cleave had a good clear speed for a max block build. S-Strike was a bit faster.

About leech itself, this build doesn't rely that much on leech, with the Anvil and the new shield we recover about 300 life per block, thats not bad.
And tbh I wouldn't run T11 maps with lvl 81. Try that again if you're lvl 85+ then those maps should feel alot better.

About Lioneyes Roar, I can't say much about the flask. I never had one (yet).

Cheers
Bison

Thank you for the quick reply!
I will play around a bit more with static strike and cleave, maybe i just have to get used to it.
About the recovery, as I said, I dont have The Surrender. It costs 10 ex in standard, which I dont have. Might wait for Breach to end, it's a bit cheaper there (about 150c).
But the builkd was originally designed around the Lioneye shield and it doesnt feel that great. But you are also right that im probably too low lvl for that kind of maps at the moment.

I will definetly play this build a bit more, its overall very fun and seems like it has lots of potential!
Thank you
any update? any one help me in breach :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info