[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

the CWDT don't need mana tu run the bloodrage? didn't know that thank's for answer.
and what do u think about wildstrike tho?
So is the extra skill point really worth it over 8% attack speed for act 2 bandits? As for act 3, I'm thinking the skill point or the frenzy charge over the endurance? Thoughts peeps?
Last edited by Anbokr on Dec 14, 2016, 10:57:51 PM
"
calavera_ wrote:
So I found my first impossible boss to kill, corrupted twinned shock horror with extra crit damage and player reduced max res. The second I shield charge to one of them, the lazors melted me. That ion cannon of death can't be blocked, right?

The Vaal Temple Trio is very hard too. You barely block there and loads of degen, bleed and chaos, luckily managed it yesterday, with rips tho.
Hey @sultangurde, I'm pretty curious what you ended up choosing for bandits since you're so far progressed with the build. Did you go skill/endurance (cruel/merc) like the guide says or opt for something different?

My gut tells me attk speed or phys damage (for the bleed explosion) and then a skill point or frenzy charge in merc might be more ideal. But want to hear from someone who has played the build at end game if they have experimented with different bandit choices at all?
Last edited by Anbokr on Dec 15, 2016, 2:52:01 AM
"
Anbokr wrote:
Hey @sultangurde, I'm pretty curious what you ended up choosing for bandits since you're so far progressed with the build. Did you go skill/endurance (cruel/merc) like the guide says or opt for something different?

My gut tells me attk speed or phys damage (for the bleed explosion) and then a skill point or frenzy charge in merc might be more ideal. But want to hear from someone who has played the build at end game if they have experimented with different bandit choices at all?

40hp, attack speed, endurance charge (would rather take a point now, maybe will change).
Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 15, 2016, 3:29:43 AM
"
sultangurde wrote:
"
Anbokr wrote:

40hp, attack speed, endurance charge.

Do you think the charge is really necessary/helpful for the build looking back?

Feel like 4% extra mitigation is overkill as opposed to 4% more AS / damage or a skill point. Not to mention BR isn't always the most reliable when it comes to endurance charges to begin with; however, I don't have the experience you do as I'm still leveling up this schar. Hmmm, conflicted.
Last edited by Anbokr on Dec 15, 2016, 3:45:32 AM
"
Anbokr wrote:
"
sultangurde wrote:
"
Anbokr wrote:

40hp, attack speed, endurance charge.

Do you think the charge is really necessary/helpful for the build looking back?

Feel like 4% extra mitigation is overkill as opposed to 4% more AS / damage or a skill point. Not to mention BR isn't always the most reliable when it comes to endurance charges to begin with; however, I don't have the experience you do as I'm still leveling up this schar. Hmmm, conflicted.

I believe on merciless you can pick anything you want. This one extra charge wont make much difference. Good rolled basalt flask is much more effective.
hi im current at a2m, my first chracter duelist. May I know which gem i'll be picking? Physical damage or weapon elemental damage?

I see the guide it uses physical dmg at level 1-55 but eventually becomes weapon elemental damage gem.
"
Pango1981 wrote:
what do you think about using blade flurry wit this build? I love blade flurry and i want to try it on this build..not sure what supports i should use though.

I tested Blade Flurry a little and I still prefer Static Strike or Cleave as a second option. But I suggest you check the last ten pages of Q&A. Other players are using BF with this build and seems good enough.
"
"
mas_mariano wrote:
This guide is based on the Gladiator build I played on Essence & Perandus League, totally updated for Breach League. Check the following highlights to see if you're interested in:

Whats your HP whith that build?

At level 91 I got 5.2K, but you could improve it with better gear/jewels. For me, that was good enough for all Atlas content with the exception of Shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info