[2.3 Pathfinder]Low Life Immortal Blade Vortex/All map mods/Deathless Uber/Twinned Core Video Up

So my OBS decided to record this in super low quality so it's not worth uploading, but thanks to your build I just got my first ever Atziri kill!! And for my first ever kill the whole thing only took about 10mins.

Thanks for the build!
"
braddaman wrote:
I see that on your character page you have dropped inc AOE for inc duration. Would you recommend this for mapping?
Also, as I wont be using Skyforths, would my tree be any different? Do i need to pick up any additional aura nodes or use lvl 4 enlighten?

I actually did add Increased Duration, but I swapped it with Faster casting since I am getting my cast speed elsewhere now. I replaced the Innverate linked with herald of ice with Lightning golem, and my quicksilver flask with a chemist silver flask. The onslaught on silver flask gives me 40% attack and cast speed. The difference in clear speed is not huge but requires less BV casts.

If you dont want to use skyforth, with the same tree, you cannot run Purity of lightning and Discipline at the same time with bloodmagic. Instead you can run Hatred with Blood magic and drop Purity of lightning. If you still really want to run Purity you can go to the left of the tree and grab templar reduce mana reservation node.
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Hey I started your build yesterday and I have to say it's insanely strong! First time I've managed to kill cruel Malachai without dying lol.

I had to drop the jewel socket near the top for the mana nodes nearby, and also rely on the vinktars leech. but between the mana regen and cast speed I can't manage to get near to 40 stacks (which is what you say you get up to for bosses), do you think this is mainly due to the lack of mana and reservation from me not using skyforth?

Oh also I can make a video later if people want one?

Since we do not invest in mana regen. It is impossible to stack past 30 without mana flask or vaal clarity. Put a vaal clarity in your CWDT a setup and you can stack BVs before going in. Or you can run a saturated mana flask and replace vaal clarity with Vaal haste.
"
Zenzen wrote:
I very much like the sound of your build if it's as tanky as you say. I have a pathfinder with a similar tree that I wouldn't mind using. A video would probably help a lot with attracting more interest in your build but I can understand that some locations have trouble uploading to youtube. If I do end up trying it out I might be able to do a quick video if you haven't by then.

You are more than welcome to do some videos and show us your version of it. I have bunch of map clear videos recorded however no uber videos yet. My recording tools noticeably harms my FPS in game, and for this reason I ran all my uber sets without recording them. I did 5 uber runs with this character in total and 3 of them are deathless, the occasional death at uber Atziri was caused by poor flask management at atziri herself.

I can't run the purity, but I need to be <30% for lowlife, Would you say run HoT? or maybe AA or clarity?
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Last edited by braddaman on Apr 19, 2016, 4:17:22 PM
Nice build i changed the flask setup and a few items probably for my poor game play (and poor net/comp also dont have skyforth and hate stuns)

im using herald of thunder with curse on hit to add warlords mark, and since i cant be stunned blocking 70% of attacks (i think 30% of spells) is pretty smooth, i ran into some problems with the original version in a tora mission, so am trying more phys defence. I may swap taste of hate for a surgeons basalt flask not sure.
I did try a redbeak to see how high the poison dmg would get but its not worth it.
Thanks again for your build.
Last edited by Fhark on Apr 19, 2016, 10:14:17 PM
"
braddaman wrote:

I can't run the purity, but I need to be <30% for lowlife, Would you say run HoT? or maybe AA or clarity?

FYI a you need to be lower than 35% to be low life not 30%.
You can run hatred with blood magic, or purity + AA. HoT provides no defense so I wouldn't run it.
"
Fhark wrote:
Nice build i changed the flask setup and a few items probably for my poor game play (and poor net/comp also dont have skyforth and hate stuns)

im using herald of thunder with curse on hit to add warlords mark, and since i cant be stunned blocking 70% of attacks (i think 30% of spells) is pretty smooth, i ran into some problems with the original version in a tora mission, so am trying more phys defence. I may swap taste of hate for a surgeons basalt flask not sure.
I did try a redbeak to see how high the poison dmg would get but its not worth it.
Thanks again for your build.

Yeah if you are not going for volls+romira combo you will need Phys mitigation. In that case you should still use taste of hate, and swap the quicksilver for basalt.
"
Exodus_820 wrote:
"
braddaman wrote:

You can run hatred with blood magic, or purity + AA. HoT provides no defense so I wouldn't run it.

Think I've found the right combo for me until I can afford skyforths
Health reserve: Discipline + AA
Mana reserve: Hatred, Blasp Assassin's, HoI(+supports)

I am left with about 50hp and enough mana to cast twice, which seems fine to me.

Also, looking at your tree, you could save points by taking a different route to unnatural calm, either gettig an extra 6% ES node, or allocating the two points elswhere.

Currently lvl 80, around 8k ES (still have shitty boots and gloves), absolutely loving the build. Thanks for the guide dude :)
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
"
braddaman wrote:
"
Exodus_820 wrote:
"
braddaman wrote:

Think I've found the right combo for me until I can afford skyforths
Health reserve: Discipline + AA
Mana reserve: Hatred, Blasp Assassin's, HoI(+supports)

I am left with about 50hp and enough mana to cast twice, which seems fine to me.

Also, looking at your tree, you could save points by taking a different route to unnatural calm, either gettig an extra 6% ES node, or allocating the two points elswhere.

Currently lvl 80, around 8k ES (still have shitty boots and gloves), absolutely loving the build. Thanks for the guide dude :)

About unnatural calm, i don't think I can save points unless i put in another skill point in 6%ES. If you wanna reach to the wheel from below you need to spec the entire wheel to get to unnatural calm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info