[2.3 Pathfinder]Low Life Immortal Blade Vortex/All map mods/Deathless Uber/Twinned Core Video Up

Why do you use physical to lightning? you are removing a large part of your physical damage, which also means removing poison, converting it to elemental damage which mobs are resistant to?
"
Exodus_820 wrote:
"
Starlight85 wrote:
You only have one duration cluster, and you don't run increased duration in your 6L. Don't you find you have to keep stopping to recast BV?

I recast 2 stacks between whirling blades from time to time. My cast time is 0.17 seconds so I barely stop in this process. 12 stack is what I have most of the time clearing trash in T13+ maps and thats more than enough. For hard bosses I stack to 40 and go in. And for low maps I run around with less than 8 stacks n things die as I walk by.

I tested with duration as 6l and If I really needed it I would simply leave it there, but AoE performs way better for clear speed.

The second duration will be very nice tho, cuz it will affect immortal call as well.

Fair enough. I'd love to see a video when its ready.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Nekhebet wrote:
Why do you use physical to lightning? you are removing a large part of your physical damage, which also means removing poison, converting it to elemental damage which mobs are resistant to?

Because Vinktars only leech off your lightning damage. Physical to lightning gem is a must unless you wanna use phys to lightning version vinktars, which providess a lot less leech.
I very much like the sound of your build if it's as tanky as you say. I have a pathfinder with a similar tree that I wouldn't mind using. A video would probably help a lot with attracting more interest in your build but I can understand that some locations have trouble uploading to youtube. If I do end up trying it out I might be able to do a quick video if you haven't by then.
Looks really solid gj.
Not enough ex to buy both Voll and Shav 6L,pretty sad.
"
mikan293 wrote:
Not enough ex to buy both Voll and Shav 6L,pretty sad.

You could always grab a cheap +1 curse amulet and use warlord's mark with curse on hit etc. It wouldn't be quite the same and wouldn't work on bosses but it would be usable for most content.
can someone post a video ?
I see that on your character page you have dropped inc AOE for inc duration. Would you recommend this for mapping?
Also, as I wont be using Skyforths, would my tree be any different? Do i need to pick up any additional aura nodes or use lvl 4 enlighten?
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Hey I started your build yesterday and I have to say it's insanely strong! First time I've managed to kill cruel Malachai without dying lol.

I had to drop the jewel socket near the top for the mana nodes nearby, and also rely on the vinktars leech. but between the mana regen and cast speed I can't manage to get near to 40 stacks (which is what you say you get up to for bosses), do you think this is mainly due to the lack of mana and reservation from me not using skyforth?

Oh also I can make a video later if people want one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info